Author Topic: As the media focuses on Democrat candidates, Democrats are looking at Trump  (Read 150 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 13, 2020
As the media focuses on Democrat candidates, Democrats are looking at Trump
By Andrea Widburg

Democrats will no doubt be distressed to learn that the progressive habit of politicizing absolutely everything is giving new weight to the law of unintended consequences. A New Hampshire woman, horrified by the uproar in the knitting world a few months ago when woke knitters went on a rampage, found herself at the Trump rally in New Hampshire and went public about the pleasant surprises she found there.

In June 2019, the knitting world got woke and it was ugly. It got so ugly that it actually made the New York Times and the BBC.  People who were enjoying their craft were suddenly lambasted as racist cultural appropriators and worse. Conservative knitters fled the knitting sites, and they were joined by Independent and Democrat knitters who found it offensive to have politics invade their peaceful, creative hobby.

One of the Democrat knitters who left was Karlyn Borysenko, who describes herself as “an organizational psychologist and mindfulness expert.” It was the disruption of seeing ugly politics invade her hobby that led to Borysenko discovering #WalkAway, attending a Trump rally, and planning to cast her vote for Trump.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/02/as_the_media_focuses_on_democrat_candidates_democrats_are_looking_at_trump.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is an interesting (and important) under-current in this election.  I'd heard about the knitting group that went rogue before, and I'd hazard a guess that this is going on all over the country with Bingo, Bunco and Bridge Clubs.  Woke Lefties cannot stop themselves from trying to proselytize to the rubes.

It's like the "Redbook Strategy" in reverse.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This is an interesting (and important) under-current in this election.  I'd heard about the knitting group that went rogue before, and I'd hazard a guess that this is going on all over the country with Bingo, Bunco and Bridge Clubs.  Woke Lefties cannot stop themselves from trying to proselytize to the rubes.

It's like the "Redbook Strategy" in reverse.

pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien