Author Topic: Chased by threatening Antifa mob, videographer runs into unsympathetic cop: 'We're not gonna come ou  (Read 370 times)

rangerrebew

s February 10, 2020
Chased by threatening Antifa mob, videographer runs into unsympathetic cop: 'We're not gonna come out and save you.'

'You better come up with a different plan, like maybe go somewhere else, dude'

Dave Urbanski

A videographer tried filming Portland Antifa militants who'd gathered Saturday to protest a Ku Klux Klan rally — which turned out to be canceled — and was soon chased by the threatening Antifa mob himself.
Ditch the fake news ==> Click here to get news you can trust sent right to your inbox. It's free!

"They had concealed objects or weapons in their hands," Nate Millsap — who runs the Stumptown Matters YouTube page and documents Portland rallies and protests — wrote in the description of the clip he recorded. He added that one of the masked Antifa militants was "approaching me while shaking a can of pepper spray. I wanted no part of whatever intentions they had for me so I immediately abandoned my camera duties and sprinted to safety."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/chased-by-threatening-antifa-mob-videographer-runs-into-unsympathetic-cop

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm surprised there are people who don't know Portland's Police Bureau is on Antifa's side.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: