Author Topic: ANALYSIS: Impeaching Trump Probably Destroyed Biden's Presidential Campaign  (Read 287 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

ANALYSIS: Impeaching Trump Probably Destroyed Biden's Presidential Campaign
By Matt Margolis February 10, 2020

Pundits are beginning to agree that Joe Biden's campaign is in a death spiral.

"Biden’s campaign is running on fumes," writes The Daily Beast's Sam Stein. "A candidate with all the trappings of a traditional frontrunner—the long résumé, party backing, relevant experience, and steady poll numbers—suddenly is on electoral life support."

So what happened? Should Biden's campaign crash and burn there will be much speculation over what went wrong. How did the frontrunner go from smooth sailing to the nomination to an epic disaster?

Well, I think the answer is already clear.

When you look at the Real Clear Politics tracking in the early states of Iowa and New Hampshire, you will notice a pattern: Biden starts losing support, or some other candidate starts to rise, around mid-September 2019.

more
https://pjmedia.com/election/trumps-impeachment-probably-destroyed-bidens-presidential-campaign/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

The shampeachment hurt all Dem candidates by sucking "oxygen", "news" media coverage. Biden was hurt because he has been shown to be a credible suspect in possible corruption. And the skews media could not avoid mentioning the issue in connection with his name.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
I suppose we'd like to believe that impeachment backfired by sinking Biden. But like Clinton, Biden is a terrible candidate with a losing record.

But Clinton had
a) tons of cash
b) 0bama's full backing
c) A single opponent who at the time was considered a loon by mainstream dems
d) A rigged nominating process
e) ?

and she needed it all to defeat Sanders.

Whereas Biden has
a) A dead son

The poor slob never had a chance, he just didn't know it. But even if impeachment is what sank Biden, I doubt if any of the perps are losing any sleep over it.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The impeachment probably destroyed Biden's presidential campaign? Come on man! I believe the author has seriously underestimated the ability of Joe's mouth to destroy his campaign.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Oh, palease .... Biden's run for President three times and has yet to win a single primary.

Everyone knew once the impeachment farce ended its lynchpin would be kicked to the curb ... by the DNC.

Offline libertybele

The impeachment probably destroyed Biden's presidential campaign? Come on man! I believe the author has seriously underestimated the ability of Joe's mouth to destroy his campaign.

888high58888   "You're a lying dog-faced pony solider" ....  :rolling:  What the heck was he thinking?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Oh, palease .... Biden's run for President three times and has yet to win a single primary.

Everyone knew once the impeachment farce ended its lynchpin would be kicked to the curb ... by the DNC.

Too bad it's over for Uncle Joe --- watching him debate Trump would have been pure comedic entertainment!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Too bad it's over for Uncle Joe --- watching him debate Trump would have been pure comedic entertainment!
What? You don't think Biden would have rolled over Trump the way he did Ryan?..................I think that debate was where I realized there was no way Romney and Ryan were in it to win, I mean, C'mon man! ya can't take Biden in a debate? That's malarkey, no joke.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
No doubt it had a hand.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Biden destroyed his own campaign.  You cannot be crooked and expect in a national campaign the truth to remain hidden.

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: ANALYSIS: Impeaching Trump Probably Destroyed Biden's Presidential Campaign
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2020, 05:11:01 pm »
No doubt it had a hand.

HilLIARy's campaign died of the proverbial thousand cuts, many/most self-inflicted. The shampeachment and the exposure it brought to Joe's support for Hunter's shenanigans are a couple (at least!) of Biden's cuts.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.