Author Topic: Election Night 2020 is going to be like Groundhog Day for Democrats  (Read 140 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Election Night 2020 is going to be like Groundhog Day for Democrats

By Kyle Smith

February 8, 2020 | 11:55am

November 4, 2020. Early morning. The clock radio flips from 5:59 to 6:00. And the radio plays, “I Got You, Babe.” You know it’s coming: the Groundhog Day election.

The Democrats are heading for a replay of their worst day because, like the rude and dismissive Bill Murray character Phil Connors, they can’t relate to their fellow citizens. Oblivious, they’re doomed to make the same mistakes until they learn something.

Get ready to see a lot of stuff you’ve seen before. First there will be denial: “Uh-uh. No way. Can you check the numbers again? That can’t be right.”

Desperate for evidence, the Dems will move on to the next phase: Voter fraud! Diabolical machine errors! Russian hacking! All of this will be given a thorough scourging. Any wisp of a rumor of a hint of a shred of evidence that any of these things happened, regardless of whether any of them happened on a scale sufficient to determine the outcome, will be the subject of screaming headlines and glaring chyrons.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/02/08/election-night-2020-is-going-to-be-like-groundhog-day-for-dems/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Election Night 2020 is going to be like Groundhog Day for Democrats
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 03:38:17 pm »
I,personally,am hoping for mass suicides.

C'mon,Dims! Make America GREAT again! Do it!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

Re: Election Night 2020 is going to be like Groundhog Day for Democrats
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 11:40:36 pm »
An incumbent president is always tough to oust. That, and Trump doesn't have a serious primary challenger from the right and a Democrat field in disarray all but guarantees a Trump re election

And the cherry on top is a radicalized, far left opposition candidate and Trump's approval rating on handling of the economy is in the 60 percentile. I believe that was higher than BHO's ever was
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy