Author Topic: Rudy Giuliani predicts Trump will be 'totally vindicated' by 'smoking gun' in Hunter Biden probe: 'W  (Read 652 times)

Offline libertybele

I'm glad that Rudy has more evidence -- hopefully then we'll see an indictment or two.  Haven't we heard this before though only to find out that the Russians fed false information to him??  I hope Rudy is absolutely 100% certain of the information that  he proclaims to have, otherwise this is going to make things worse for the President, not better.  I thought that the FBI and Senator Grassley was handling this??

I don't trust Rudy in the least.

Rudy Giuliani predicts Trump will be 'totally vindicated' by 'smoking gun' in Hunter Biden probe: 'We've got the documents'

Three witnesses are ready to "name names" in an investigation into Hunter Biden and alleged Ukraine corruption, Rudy Giuliani claimed Saturday night.

President Trump's personal lawyer, who is a former mayor of New York City, made the disclosure during a wild interview on Fox News' "Watters' World."

Giuliani told host Jesse Watters that his goal was to make sure Trump emerges as "totally vindicated" following the Democrats' failed impeachment proceedings on Capitol Hill, which ended last week with the president acquitted on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress........

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rudy-giuliani-tells-sen-graham-to-get-started-on-the-hunter-biden-investigation
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rudy Giuliani predicts Trump will be 'totally vindicated' by 'smoking gun' in Hunter Biden probe: 'We've got the documents'
By Victor Garcia | Fox News

Three witnesses are ready to "name names" in an investigation into Hunter Biden and alleged Ukraine corruption, Rudy Giuliani claimed Saturday night.

President Trump's personal lawyer, who is a former mayor of New York City, made the disclosure during a wild interview on Fox News' "Watters' World."

Giuliani told host Jesse Watters that his goal was to make sure Trump emerges as "totally vindicated" following the Democrats' failed impeachment proceedings on Capitol Hill, which ended last week with the president acquitted on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/rudy-giuliani-tells-sen-graham-to-get-started-on-the-hunter-biden-investigation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Nothing is going to happen until after the election,and he is sworn in again. That day is the day the hammer starts to fall.

And Rudy needs to STFU until after the election,lest witnesses start to disappear or have fatal "accidents".
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 03:41:38 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I don't trust Rudy in the least.

@libertybele

Nor do I. He is a ego-maniac and attention whore,and likely to hold a press conference and announce indictments before they come in order to get all the attention focused on HIM,and give the felons a chance to flee the country,hide their money,have potential witnesses murdered,or all of these. Just to make himself look important.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
By Victor Garcia | Fox News

@mystery-ak

Anybody that seriously thinks the people that handle Slow Joe won't be able to identify those names now that Rudy Gasbag has told the whole world they exist is a fool.

I wouldn't be surprised if more than one suddenly decided to not testify,even if they have to go to prison for staying silent,or that at least one of them has a fatal "accident".

Don't forget,it isn't just Biden's son that was sitting on that board seat and laundering payoffs. Pelosi,Kerry,and one other prominent Dim had an adult child sitting at that same table.

AND.......,once that bag of snakes is opened,who knows how far and deep the arrest warrants would reach?

Offline andy58-in-nh

I certainly would not take Rudy's word for it, given his history. Nonetheless, the story is real and verifiable, and it is told in full here:

https://www.theblaze.com/glenn-beck-special/ukraine-corruption-obama
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I will never understand this constant parade of Republicans who keep saying that they have this evidence, or that evidence, that is always coming 'tomorrow' and yet never seems to pan out. Why would anyone warn the people they are about to prosecute about all the tons of evidence you hold against them? Why tell them? Why tease the public with this crap.

If you really have all the evidence to sink them, then just STFU until you are ready to move and drop the bomb then. I just don't understand this piecemeal teasing that seems to go on constantly. ("Indictments are coming soon!")

If you are ready to shoot, then shoot. If not, then keep quiet until you are ready. It's just common sense.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

If you really have all the evidence to sink them, then just STFU until you are ready to move and drop the bomb then.

@240B

I couldn't agree more!

Besides,why give them months of advance notice so they can prepare their defenses by threatening witnesses or paying them off,destroying evidence,buying alibis,etc,etc,etc?

Offline libertybele

Nothing is going to happen until after the election,and he is sworn in again. That day is the day the hammer starts to fall.

And Rudy needs to STFU until after the election,lest witnesses start to disappear or have fatal "accidents".

Yes, Rudy needs to keep his mouth shut. If you want to start impressing people, start the indictments.  He's cried wolf too many times and nothing has happened.  Singling out Graham isn't helping Graham either.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yes, Rudy needs to keep his mouth shut. If you want to start impressing people, start the indictments.  He's cried wolf too many times and nothing has happened.  Singling out Graham isn't helping Graham either.

@libertybele

Somebody correct me if I am wrong,but Rudy doesn't even hold an official position that allows him to indict anyone. He's just a legal advisor to the President,trying to pump up his prestige and image by pretending to have authority he doesn't have.