Author Topic: Peter Strzok warns Trump: 'A great deal more to say about the president’s attacks'  (Read 621 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Peter Strzok warns Trump: 'A great deal more to say about the president’s attacks'
by Daniel Chaitin
 | February 07, 2020 08:22 AM

Peter Strzok says he is ready to respond to President Trump's "attacks."

The former FBI agent reviled by Trump and his allies tweeted Thursday evening, something he rarely does, to respond to the president who mocked him and fellow FBI alumna Lisa Page hours earlier at the White House.

He shared a message from his lawyer, Aitan Goelman, who said: "Angered by the disclosures of yet more instances of his betrayal of our national security in the service of his own political advantage, President Trump raged and threatened those public servants tasked with investigating or testifying about his serial misconduct."

Goelman added, "Peter Strzok, a patriotic career counterintelligence agent whose conduct in the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election has been vindicated by two independent IG investigations, today found himself targeted by his President in yet another unhinged attack .... "

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/peter-strzok-warns-trump-a-great-deal-more-to-say-about-the-presidents-attacks?utm_source=wnd&utm_medium=wnd&utm_campaign=syndicated
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Bring it you worthless POS! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdinVA

Well, he better get it said soon.... The IG's report is coming out soon complete with orange jump suits...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Peter Strzok warns Trump: 'A great deal more to say about the president’s attacks'
by Daniel Chaitin
 | February 07, 2020 08:22 AM

Peter Strzok says he is ready to respond to President Trump's "attacks."

The former FBI agent reviled by Trump and his allies tweeted Thursday evening, something he rarely does, to respond to the president who mocked him and fellow FBI alumna Lisa Page hours earlier at the White House.

He shared a message from his lawyer, Aitan Goelman, who said: "Angered by the disclosures of yet more instances of his betrayal of our national security in the service of his own political advantage, President Trump raged and threatened those public servants tasked with investigating or testifying about his serial misconduct."

Goelman added, "Peter Strzok, a patriotic career counterintelligence agent whose conduct in the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election has been vindicated by two independent IG investigations, today found himself targeted by his President in yet another unhinged attack .... "

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/peter-strzok-warns-trump-a-great-deal-more-to-say-about-the-presidents-attacks?utm_source=wnd&utm_medium=wnd&utm_campaign=syndicated

Wassamadda,bubba? Afraid to file formal charges and make formal accussations because your personal Rabbi's are no longer in charge?

IMHO,you ass should already be used for "target practice" in a prison,so go ahead,file charges and take it to court so you can be cross-examed under oath. I dare ya!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

It really is amazing that theses aholes can attack the President day after day yet they cry in their Wheaties when he fires back.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It really is amazing that theses aholes can attack the President day after day yet they cry in their Wheaties when he fires back.

@libertybele

They are like all cowards,brave as long as none of their potential victims fight back. Then they crumble and cry about how "unfair" it all is.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

They're simply hoping...praying actually, that Pres. Trump says something off-handedly that could affect a legal case against them.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The FBI has to be disbanded.  I suggest it is folded into Homeland, with all the top people bounced.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The FBI has to be disbanded.  I suggest it is folded into Homeland, with all the top people bounced.

@jafo2010

I may well be wrong because AFAIK,I don't know any of the current generation of Feeb agents,but I STRONGLY suspect
the TYPICAL Feeb field agent in the typical "non-glamour field office" could easily be mistaken for Dudley Doright.

It's the Feeb MANAGEMENT that not only need to be fired,but need to be put on trial for their various crimes. Fire EVERY
SINGLE Senior Agent who was a political appointee,and replace him or her with a career agent from the field offices.
Do that,and I honestly think not only will the problem be solved,but you would also be a hero to the rank and file FBI
agents.

Hell,I might even quit calling them "The Feebs".

Don't bet money on that you can't afford to lose,though.