Author Topic: Illegal Alien Thought He Was Meeting 14-year old Boy for Sex, Gets Busted Instead  (Read 463 times)

rangerrebew

Illegal Alien Thought He Was Meeting 14-Year-Old Boy For Sex, Gets Busted Instead

January 31, 2020 by Dave Gibson

FREMONT, OH (WTVG) – Nationwide vigilantes are banding together to try to stop child predators. A new local group attempted to do just that Tuesday, and a YouTube video documenting the incident at the Fremont Walmart has gone viral.

The suspect “Dads Against Predators” met in the video is locked up and facing charges after law enforcement viewed the video. But, his arrest isn’t for underage sex crimes.

Instead it’s a deportation case that the United States Border Patrol is involved in.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/illegal-alien-thought-he-was-meeting-14-year-old-boy-for-sex-gets-busted-instead/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Big deal.  At the worst he'll simply be deported and allowed to return and do a real child rape.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Big deal.  At the worst he'll simply be deported and allowed to return and do a real child rape.

@Cyber Liberty

There may come a time soon when John Q Citizen decides the legal system no longer works for him,and he starts taking these people out for a one-way ride into the country.

The purpose of the law is to protect innocent CITIZENS,not a favored voting block.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

Did you see Tucker Carlson's show last night? Apparently 44 House rats, including AOC (surprise), have signed on to a bill which would, among many other obscene things, would require that those illegals deported in the past be provided airline tickets back into the US.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Did you see Tucker Carlson's show last night? Apparently 44 House rats, including AOC (surprise), have signed on to a bill which would, among many other obscene things, would require that those illegals deported in the past be provided airline tickets back into the US.

Yes, I saw it.  I googled up the "New Way Forward Act" and read the bill.  It's time for calls to Representatives.  I'm sure my Rep, Gosar, knows all about it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: