Author Topic: Trump’s Ukraine phone call is Democrats’ WMD in Iraq  (Read 112 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump’s Ukraine phone call is Democrats’ WMD in Iraq
February 7, 2020 | Wesley Messamore

Now that Donald Trump is acquitted forever, the aptly nicknamed “Do Nothing” Democrats have never looked more powerless since they lost the Civil War to Abraham Lincoln and the Republicans.

The truly mind-boggling aspect of the Trump impeachment sham is how inevitable this result was from the beginning. But House Democrats collectively had a five months-long stroke. How could a politician as deft as Speaker Nancy Pelosi, with as much experience in Washington as she has, have gotten snookered into exhausting all her political capital on such a quixotic bridge to nowhere?

She may not have been drunk in that slowed-down, viral Facebook video, but Nancy Pelosi got straight up brain poisoning-level intoxicated on Trump derangement syndrome to let it come to this. How could she not have foreseen the ultimate conclusion would be an acquittal in the Republican-controlled Senate? Leaving her and her party with nothing but an epic embarrassment?

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/02/07/trumps-ukraine-phone-call-is-democrats-wmd-in-iraq-883912
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Trump’s Ukraine phone call is Democrats’ WMD in Iraq
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 04:41:55 pm »
How could a politician as deft as Speaker Nancy Pelosi, with as much experience in Washington as she has, have gotten snookered into exhausting all her political capital on such a quixotic bridge to nowhere?

She may not have been drunk in that slowed-down, viral Facebook video, but Nancy Pelosi got straight up brain poisoning-level intoxicated on Trump derangement syndrome to let it come to this. How could she not have foreseen the ultimate conclusion would be an acquittal in the Republican-controlled Senate? Leaving her and her party with nothing but an epic embarrassment?

(1) Trump derangemment has gotten so entrenched and rampant in the dim party, that she had no choice.  It was either proceed or face beng replaced.

(2) Trump was a genius in escalating the feud.  He baited her so badly that her failures have brought her standing down to her lowest level.  Believe me....  Many voters are going to remember the speech shredding stunt come November.  He has forced her to look more unhinged than himself.  And that is a hoot.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump’s Ukraine phone call is Democrats’ WMD in Iraq
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 04:46:25 pm »
Just so you know, there was plenty of WMD found in Iraq! The problem is that inconsiderate bastard Saddam had the stuff labeled "Insecticide" instead of WMD!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien