Author Topic: SOTU: The unspeakable ungraciousness of the Democrats in Congress  (Read 359 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 5, 2020
SOTU: The unspeakable ungraciousness of the Democrats in Congress
By Patricia McCarthy

President Trump's SOTU speech Tuesday night was spectacular on every level. It was unabashedly pro-American, pro-law-enforcement, pro-border security, pro-religious freedom, pro-life, pro-school choice and pro-the American job and economic comeback, and then some; there was so much more, all of it positive, optimistic.  This president has indeed begun to make America great again.

Despite the Democrats' fervent attempts to see him removed from office, President Trump has succeeded beyond all expectations for the good of the nation.  This is what so enrages the left; the man has done in three years what they have promised their voters for sixty-plus years but never accomplished -- on purpose.  The left has always promised what they never intended to deliver. Their plan for decades has been to keep us all down, begging them, the federal government, for sustenance.  Their plan has always been to convince us we cannot thrive without their intervention in our lives and by intervention, they mean they will tell us how to live, breathe, eat, drive, work, etc.  Our left is authoritarian, fascist. 

And they are also as ungracious as any group of people who have ever held office in America.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/02/sotu_the_unspeakable_ungraciousness_of_the_democrats_in_congress.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: SOTU: The unspeakable ungraciousness of the Democrats in Congress
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 03:03:19 pm »
They displayed their @$$es for all to see and it's going to cost them big time!

Maggie VandenBerghe 🇺🇸
@FogCityMidge
WOW! After the State Of The Union DEMOCRAT callers into C-SPAN completely destroyed Pelosi, saying they will NEVER vote for the Democrat Party again!😮
@realDonaldTrump
 #sotu #StateOfTheUnion #NancyPelosi
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 03:20:02 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2020, 03:19:02 pm »
They displayed their @$$es for all to see and it's going to cost them big time!

I cannot imagine what the undecided middle thought of the rat's performance last night. IMO the results will be glorious.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 03:20:46 pm »
I cannot imagine what the undecided middle thought of the rat's performance last night. IMO the results will be glorious.

Yes you can @skeeter and so can I.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2020, 03:24:30 pm »
Yes you can @skeeter and so can I.

You are right I can. I've waited a very long time for whats coming.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2020, 03:24:42 pm »
President Trump's most significant accomplishment, IMO, he pulled back the curtains hiding decades of corruption, lies and misdirection for all to see... that is why the left is so angry.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2020, 03:29:05 pm »
President Trump's most significant accomplishment, IMO, he pulled back the curtains hiding decades of corruption, lies and misdirection for all to see... that is why the left is so angry.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2020, 03:41:20 pm »

I heard a caller on radio speaking to Independents and she said, if you are still thinking about which party to support, wondering who’s telling the truth and trying to decide which way you’ll vote in November?

I’ll help you out here; you’re a democrat.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2020, 03:55:42 pm »

This is true -- we will hopefully see the results of that unveiling at the polls come November.

Last night he made it quite clear what he accomplishments in spite of the left's obstruction and he listed what he wants to accomplish and put the left on notice if they don't deliver.

In listening to Beck this morning, who attended that State of the Union last night, he said it was unbelievable the shouting and outrage that the left rudely projected while the President was speaking -- that is why you saw the REPS continually standing and applauding. 

I have to hand it to Pence who kept his cool with all of Nancy's antics and the chants from the leftists -- I'm sure he felt like thumping Nancy in the noggin a time or two.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2020, 04:18:30 pm »
I don't call it ungracious.

It is called unpatriotic.

This is not supposed to be political theater, it is a solemn governmental event as per Constitution.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2020, 05:18:46 pm »

I have to hand it to Pence who kept his cool with all of Nancy's antics and the chants from the leftists -- I'm sure he felt like thumping Nancy in the noggin a time or two.

@libertybele

I honestly believe he was working so hard to keep from laughing at her and the rest of the Dims that he didn't have time to be mad.

Pence went up several notches in respect with me after last night's performance.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!