Author Topic: Buttigieg: I Know 63 Million People Voted for Trump But They're Still Racist  (Read 375 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/02/02/watch-buttigieg-doubles-down-on-his-previous-statement-that-trump-supporters-are-racist-n2560560

Buttigieg: I Know 63 Million People Voted for Trump But They're Still Racist

... CNN's Jake Tapper on Sunday asked Buttigieg if he regretted making those comments.

"Republicans have been seizing, including in a new Trump ad, a statement you made that 'Anyone who supported this president is, at best, looking the other way on racism.' You've also said that on my show," Tapper explained. "That's almost 63 million Americans who you're painting with a pretty broad brush. Do you regret saying that at all?"

Buttigieg didn't hesitate before he responded.

"No. I'm very concerned about the racial division that this president has fostered," the 2020 Democratic candidate explained. ...

:chairbang:  22222frying pan  :chairbang:  22222frying pan  :chairbang:  22222frying pan  :chairbang:  22222frying pan  :chairbang:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

I'm very concerned about the racial division that this president has fostered
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ArneFufkin

I've spent more than a little time in the South when I worked for a division of BellSouth .... Charlotte, Birmingham, Atlanta, Jackson, Columbia etc .... and I can guarantee that the African Americans who are multi-generational Democrat voters down there will take one look at "Mayor Pete" walking out hand-in-hand with his husband and stay home in November.  Or vote for Trump.

I don't expect MSNBC or CNN to start slinging slurs of "homophobia" at that voting demographic.

I also don't see African Americans lifting a finger for Bernie, Bloomberg or Lizzie.  The DNC has **** the bed.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
That's a sure fire way to get people to vote for you.   *****rollingeyes*****
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline MajorClay

Really?