Author Topic: Pelosi says it was 'sad' to see McConnell 'humiliate' Chief Justice Roberts while presiding over wit  (Read 351 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi says it was 'sad' to see McConnell 'humiliate' Chief Justice Roberts while presiding over witness vote
By Marty Johnson and J. Edward Moreno - 02/01/20 07:08 PM EST

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said it was “sad” that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) "humiliated" Chief Justice John Roberts in President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial by voting against any additional witness testimony.

“It is a sad day for America to see Senator McConnell humiliate the Chief Justice of the United States into presiding over a vote which rejected our nation’s judicial norms, precedents and institutions which uphold the Constitution and the rule of law,” Pelosi tweeted Saturday.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/481047-pelosi-says-it-was-sad-to-see-mcconnell-humiliate-chief-justice-roberts-while
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

I'm trying to remember when the last time Nancy said anything that was rational.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

She must have been watching some other reality show than what happened in the Senate chambers.

The humiliation was him have to watch the backsides of Nadler so often.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline PeteS in CA

The only one trying to humiliate CJ Roberts was Fauxcahontas. And she earned a "Well bless your heart" look from Roberts as a reward for her failure.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
You know what I'd like to see? Trump turning to Pelosi during the SOTU and offering her his heartfelt gratitude for all the time she spent praying for him.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline skeeter

These lunatics are doing a fine job of offending & alienating people who, with a little bit of effort, would make willing allies.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Democrats seem to still not realize that their "persuasion game" is weak.

Calling Trump's supporters "deplorables," hurt them.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
You know what I'd like to see? Trump turning to Pelosi during the SOTU and offering her his heartfelt gratitude for all the time she spent praying for him.

Love it!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Love it!   :beer:

"Without the heartfelt prayers of Speaker Pelosi, I wouldn't be standing here before you today. Please join me in a show of gratitude <cue slow clap>"
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh, FFS Nancy, give it a rest.  Who in the heck doesn't see through your sanctimonious bullshit?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

And then say, "your prayers worked!" :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.