Author Topic: Alan Dershowitz: When Trump Is Acquitted He Will No Longer Be Impeached – The Impeachment Disappears  (Read 668 times)

Offline darroll

Next they will impeach President Trump for creating jobs.
Jobs arn't important, welfare is.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Next they will impeach President Trump for creating jobs.
Jobs arn't important, welfare is.

@darroll

Well,jobs for people do nothing to help build governmental empires to provide for the unemployed and helpless. Social Workers are people too,ya know!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Dersch....

Little cloudy on your thoughts here.

The House impeaches, and the Senate convicts.  Always understood as follows:

im•peach ĭm-pēch′►
transitive verb   To make an accusation against.
transitive verb   To bring formal charges against (a public official) for wrongdoing while in office.

How do you undo an accusation or the process of bringing up a formal charge?

I don't think he said what he meant to say. 
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 08:06:48 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

As Pelosi quipped, "Trump is Impeached 'Forever!'"  A tattoo he'll proudly wear.

Thats just the kind of thing he would do. And Pelosi will sink deeper into madness.

Offline aligncare

Thats just the kind of thing he would do. And Pelosi will sink deeper into madness.

I think the asterisk next to President Trump’s name will say that he survived an attempted partisan impeachment based on phony and unconstitutional charges; and also that he survived a coordinated coup attempt by operatives of the Obama intelligence and state departments; and yet went on to win re-election—he was that damn popular.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think the asterisk next to President Trump’s name will say that he survived an attempted partisan impeachment based on phony and unconstitutional charges; and also that he survived a coordinated coup attempt by operatives of the Obama intelligence and state departments; and yet went on to win re-election—he was that damn popular.

@aligncare

And with any luck at all it is going to make the left and their butt-buddy alleged Republican elitists suicidal when he is re-elected.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!