Author Topic: Zelensky: 'We Dearly Appreciate Efforts of President Trump' in Defending Ukraine Sovereignty  (Read 457 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Zelensky: 'We Dearly Appreciate Efforts of President Trump' in Defending Ukraine Sovereignty

Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky told a news conference on Friday that relations between his country and the United States are "excellent."

Speaking at a joint news conference with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Zelensky said, "The United States have been and will remain our key ally in defending sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine.

"We dearly appreciate efforts of President Trump and his administration on this track.  We are grateful for your personal, unflinching, and unwavering stance regarding the war in Donbas and the illegal annexation of Crimea."

In response to a question on whether President Trump's impeachment has "spoiled" Ukrainian-American relations, Zelensky said, "It seems to me it's the other way around."...........

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/international/susan-jones/zelensky-we-dearly-appreciate-efforts-president-trump-defending
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline MajorClay

Offline aligncare

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Best President Ever!

I mean this guy!