Author Topic: Fotis Dulos is DEAD: Accused murderer dies in hospital two days after gassing himself with carbon mo  (Read 405 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fotis Dulos is DEAD: Accused murderer dies in hospital two days after gassing himself with carbon monoxide in his mansion's garage - before he could face trial for killing his missing wife

Fotis Dulos has died two days after a suicide attempt outside his home, his lawyer has said
    Attorney Norm Pattis said his client died just after 5.30pm at Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx, New York
    On Tuesday, Dulos tried to take his life inside his garage with a hosepipe taped to his exhaust in an attempted suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning
    Pattis said: 'Mr. Dulos was tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. Now he has been executed'

By Michelle Curran For Dailymail.com and Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com and Louise Boyle For Dailymail.com and Rachel Sharp For Dailymail.com

Published: 18:22 EST, 30 January 2020 | Updated: 19:56 EST, 30 January 2020

Murder suspect Fotis Dulos has died two days after a suicide attempt outside his home, his lawyer has said.

Attorney Norm Pattis said his client died just after 5.30pm.

The 52-year-old had been clinging to life in Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx, New York, after trying to take his own life at his home in Farmington, Connecticut, on Tuesday.

Shortly before midday Tuesday, police officers performing a wellness check when he did not show at court, found Dulos, inside his garage with a hosepipe taped to his exhaust in an attempted suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning.

They dragged him into the fresh air, performed CPR and rushed him to the hospital. At one point he was legally dead before being revived.

He was on bail accused of murdering his estranged wife Jennifer Dulos when he died.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7949857/Fotis-Dulos-dead-following-suicide-attempt-bail-murder-charges.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Obligatory Clinton comment. :whistle:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Applewood

Pattis said: 'Mr. Dulos was tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. Now he has been executed'

Nonsense.  Mr. Dulas offed himself probably because he knew he was guilty and didn't want to have to face the consequences.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'd never heard of this guy until today.

But I'm pleased that their attempts to "save him" failed.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I'd never heard of this guy until today.

But I'm pleased that their attempts to "save him" failed.

Big news in my neck of the woods. His poor wife. My heart breaks for her family.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline ArneFufkin

Big news in my neck of the woods. His poor wife. My heart breaks for her family.

The accomplice "lover" was turning on him and he knew the jig was up.  What a miserable punk.

Offline Victoria33

@Gefn

Knew a millionaire friend who was also an alcoholic - drove into his garage, hit button in car to close garage door, then passed out in car with motor running and died from asphyxiation.  One minute you are okay and the next minute you are no longer alive.

Offline Applewood

And the wife's body has not been found.  Now that the husband is dead, finding her will be more difficult, if not impossible.  Terrible thing to do to her family.  What a guy!