Author Topic: New Jersey mayor admits passing out drunk and pantsless in employee’s bed  (Read 430 times)

Online mountaineer

Who among us has not suffered the same fate, I ask you?
Okay, not me. But how about the rest of you?
New Jersey mayor admits passing out drunk and pantsless in employee’s bed
by Lee Brown
January 30, 2020 | 10:01am

A New Jersey mayor has admitted to getting so sloshed at a work party that he stripped off his pants and passed out in a female employee’s bed.

Mahwah Mayor John Roth was exposed after an anonymous letter signed by “concerned employees of the township of Mahwah” began circulating last week, according to local reports.

The 71-year-old Big Apple-raised pol then admitted to NorthJersey.com that he had “too much to drink” at a party at the employee’s house that was attended by about two dozen town employees on Jan. 10. ...

Roth — who was raised in Stuyvesant Town in the East Village with an FBI agent dad — blamed his political foes for spreading the rumors. “They’re leveraging it,” the mayor, who told voters to pick him for his “proper moral compass,” told the site.
FULL STORY
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So what's the big deal?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

I hate it when that happens... But at least it was a female employee, so there's that...  :whistle:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Don't know what the connection is between getting blackout drunk and taking all your clothes off.
But it is a real thing. Cannot count the number of times I've awakened hungover and naked.
With no memory of how I got that way. Fortunately I am naturally paranoid.
I do not normally drink in public. Because I know myself. I wake up in my own bed or couch, or floor sometimes.
But I don't get that way except in my own home. Because I am stupid and do not trust myself.
I am paranoid that I will set my house on fire. Actually quit smoking because of that.
And I'm very careful not to cook when I am drinking in case I pass out with the stove or oven on.
The weirdest thing is when I wake up with bruises or a cut with no idea how it got there.
Being a drunk is not easy. There is a lot of work and rules that go into it, to do it correctly.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online roamer_1

Cannot count the number of times I've awakened hungover and naked.
With no memory of how I got that way.

Yeah... That's not so bad... It's when you wake up hungover, naked, and covered in butter-flavored Crisco that you need to worry a bit...  :whistle:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 New Jersey mayor admits passing out drunk and pantsless in employee’s bed

By Lee Brown

January 30, 2020 | 10:01am |

This pol got caught with his pants down.

A New Jersey mayor has apologized after getting so sloshed at a work party that he stripped off his trousers and passed out in a female employee’s bed.

Mahwah Mayor John Roth was exposed after an anonymous letter signed by “concerned employees of the township of Mahwah” began circulating last week, according to reports.

The Manhattan-raised pol, 71, admitted to NorthJersey.com on Wednesday that he had “too much to drink” at the party, which was attended by about two dozen town staffers at the employee’s house on Jan. 10.

“I did go upstairs to bed,” Roth, a Republican, told the site from his office in Mahwah Town Hall.

Asked if he took his pants off before getting into the employee’s bed, he said, “Yes, that’s true.”

The mayor’s wife, Andrea, came and picked him up after partygoers woke him, he said.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/01/30/new-jersey-mayor-apologizes-for-passing-out-drunk-and-pantsless-in-employees-bed/?sr_share=facebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&fbclid=IwAR0OLPmuOYmmCaQw7VRfH_bmD4ocryRnhUgsmrWnDuZ0O9fm7m_OyanocM0
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Don't see anything wrong with that.  He got drunk and went to bed, did not hurt anyone or have sex with anyone.  Better that than trying to drive home while drunk.

Offline PeteS in CA

1. No, I'm boring.

2. In what perverse parallel universe would this be a display of good judgment?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

Also posted in NY/NJ category
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Also posted in NY/NJ category

The threads were merged.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online verga

Yeah... That's not so bad... It's when you wake up hungover, naked, and covered in butter-flavored Crisco that you need to worry a bit...  :whistle:
If there is any truth to this statement, you can't stop there.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online roamer_1

If there is any truth to this statement, you can't stop there.

:shrug: :whistle:

:silly:

Offline ArneFufkin

The guy is 71.  I don't know how sexually nefarious any drunken plot might have been. 

If I were the employee, I'd worry more about how much a new bed set, mattress and box spring cost.