Author Topic: Pelosi argues Trump 'cannot be acquitted,' suggests defense team should be disbarred  (Read 311 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi argues Trump 'cannot be acquitted,' suggests defense team should be disbarred
By Dom Calicchio | Fox News

In scathing comments Thursday as her party appeared on the verge of defeat in the Senate impeachment trial, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi argued that President Trump "cannot be acquitted" if the trial lacks the witness testimony and documentation that Democrats have been seeking.

The San Francisco Democrat also fired on Trump's impeachment defense team, saying they've "disgraced themselves" during this week's trial and suggesting they deserve disbarment over their trial remarks.

The comments came hours before Sen. Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn., said he would not back efforts by Democrats to have witnesses testify at the Senate trial – all but sealing an acquittal for Trump.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps-defense-team-disgraced-themselves-deserve-disbarment-pelosi-suggests
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Anyone know what this is about? Is she becoming HRC?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

If the Senate does not remove Trump, he will still be the President of the US. Words like "acquitted" or "ham-sandwiched" won't change that.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
And I want her hanging in the public square. Val Demings is on right now, and if I were a senator listening to this moron, my head would explode.  Ugggh   Never heard so many words spoken and absolutely nothing said.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Anyone know what this is about? Is she becoming HRC?

She is getting help from her spiritual advisor?  Needs to rush out to her strange brew meeting? 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline mountaineer

She is getting help from her spiritual advisor?  Needs to rush out to her strange brew meeting?
I look forward to seeing her tossed into the back of a van like a sack of potatoes, a la Hillary.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I look forward to seeing her tossed into the back of a van like a sack of potatoes, a la Hillary.

Well you know me.  I am not the Trumpster but I can certainly agree with this.  Pelosi is a witch and always has been.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sounds like Nanny Nancy is letting her "inner comrade" come out to play,doesn't it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!