Author Topic: Time’s up for Jeff Sessions as Tommy Tuberville makes strong case for Senate nomination  (Read 434 times)

Online corbe

Time’s up for Jeff Sessions as Tommy Tuberville makes strong case for Senate nomination

The race in Alabama seems to fluctuate every day, but in the end it should be the political outsider that prevails to take on Doug Jones for his Senate seat.

by JD Rucker  January 30, 2020

Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions has gone through a lot to return to Alabama and try to reclaim the Senate seat he gave up in 2017. His tenure in President Trump’s cabinet was marked with failure and embarrassment as the President blamed him for the rise of the Mueller investigation and the prolonging of the Russia hoax. Now, he wants a shot at his former job. Should he get that chance?

No. His time is up. It’s better for the 73-year-old to remain in the private sector after being fired by the President in 2018. There’s new leadership available to represent Alabama in the Senate, leadership that hasn’t been tainted by the swamp. This new leader’s name and face are familiar to Alabamans from outside of the world of politics, much like President Trump had made himself successful before running for office.

“People keep asking me about why they should choose me over these other candidates with decades of experience in politics,” former Auburn head football coach Tommy Tuberville told NOQ Report. “That’s the exact reason they should choose me. I’ve been in the real world.”

<..snip..>

https://noqreport.com/2020/01/30/times-up-for-jeff-sessions-as-tommy-tuberville-makes-strong-case-for-senate-nomination/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Well bless his heart, the author J.D. Rucker from Southern California sure does like Tuberville who he has probable never seen. Last time we had a California fellow interested in local politics it went real real well.... for Doug Jones.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....