Author Topic: 'Vile piece of garbage': Susan Collins receives threatening messages ahead of impeachment witness vo  (Read 363 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Vile piece of garbage': Susan Collins receives threatening messages ahead of impeachment witness vote
by Dominick Mastrangelo
 | January 30, 2020 04:39 PM

Sen. Susan Collins has received multiple threatening voice messages as she prepares to vote on whether the Senate will call witnesses to testify in the impeachment trial of President Trump.

The messages, some vulgar and profane, accuse Collins of being a shill for Trump and betraying her oath to uphold the Constitution.

"What a vile piece of garbage you are," one caller said. "You've seen exactly what the president did ... If you don't have the guts and the integrity, I sure hope you didn't breed. I sure hope you don't have children or grandchildren because their future is f---ed."

Collins, who represents Maine, is up for reelection this fall.

"You're going to lose Susan Collins," another caller said. "You're just a little bitch for Trump."

Other critics mocked Collins and said she lacks morality.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/vile-piece-of-garbage-susan-collins-receives-threatening-messages-ahead-of-impeachment-witness-vote
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ArneFufkin

She endured the same garbage before the Kavanaugh confirmation vote.   

Offline PeteS in CA

She endured the same garbage before the Kavanaugh confirmation vote.

Yep, more evidence the Parnas and Bolton thingies were a planned Kavanaughing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

You see this behavior from leftists on Twitter all the time.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Night Hides Not

You see this behavior from leftists on Twitter all the time.  **nononono*

...or from President Trump's tweets.   :rolling:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline mountaineer

...or from President Trump's tweets.   :rolling:
I disagree. His tweets may be boorish and silly, but I don't believe he threatens to kill anyone.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Night Hides Not

I disagree. His tweets may be boorish and silly, but I don't believe he threatens to kill anyone.

Good point.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.