Author Topic: Dick Morris: Bolton Sold Out Trump for $32 Book  (Read 502 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Dick Morris: Bolton Sold Out Trump for $32 Book
« on: January 29, 2020, 05:26:19 am »
Dick Morris: Bolton Sold Out Trump for $32 Book

Former National Security Adviser John Bolton sold out President Donald Trump and the Republican Party for a $32 book, according to author and political commentator Dick Morris on Tuesday.

"John Bolton chose his moment in the sun carefully, making sure to milk it for every last dollar," Morris wrote in an op-ed for The Western Journal. "He could have dropped his bomb at any time during the impeachment process and done it any way he wanted to.

"But you don't get paid $2 million for testimony before Congress or for an appearance on Fox & Friends."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/john-bolton-dick-morris-adviser-witness/2020/01/28/id/951730/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Re: Dick Morris: Bolton Sold Out Trump for $32 Book
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2020, 06:23:33 am »
Comical how Trump and his sycophants whine when they feel that Trump is being treated unfairly.

When does Trump treat people that he goes after "fairly?" Why should the Rules of Engagement be different for others?

Now, his foes have learned. They are being just as venal, vile, and unethical as Trump. Considering all the people that he has wronged, Trump can expect a unrelenting dose of incoming heat, from all sides, for the rest of his days on this planet.

Trump rules by fear, not love. He's becoming less fearsome everyday.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2020, 06:37:31 am »
Comical how Trump and his sycophants whine when they feel that Trump is being treated unfairly.

When does Trump treat people that he goes after "fairly?" Why should the Rules of Engagement be different for others?

Now, his foes have learned. They are being just as venal, vile, and unethical as Trump. Considering all the people that he has wronged, Trump can expect a unrelenting dose of incoming heat, from all sides, for the rest of his days on this planet.

What's really funny is that this is Dick Morris.  Every liberal is coming out of the cracks to have their say in support of Trump.  Morris is that loon that went to Kenya with Obama to campaign for his Cousin Odinga.  When he didn't win it turned into violence and many people were slaughtered until the UN brokered some kind of sharing government.

Prototype for Obama meddling in world elections started in Kenya

By Judi McLeod —— Bio and Archives--February 4, 2015

https://canadafreepress.com/article/prototype-for-obama-meddling-in-world-elections-started-in-kenya

Obama's African Hubris

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2008/1/31/447013/-
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2020, 07:38:19 am »

@FeelNoPain

Just keep repeating to yourself,"I think I can,I think I can,I think I can......."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2020, 07:40:34 am »

What's really funny is that this is Dick Morris.
Every liberal is coming out of the cracks to have their say in support of Trump.

@Chosen Daughter

You really are a loon.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2020, 08:10:02 am »
Shut up and take my money John.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2020, 08:15:03 am »

@Chosen Daughter

You really are a loon.
You are a true Trumpster.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2020, 08:25:48 am »
You are a true Trumpster.

@Once-Ler

And you are so stoopid you think that is a bad thing. I'm guessing your mother dropped a lot of acid while pregnant with you.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2020, 09:52:33 am »
All the pro-aborts, Shumer Biden and so on, are going after Trump now. They abandoned the unborn, they have no morals.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2020, 10:17:19 am »
@Once-Ler

And you are so stoopid you think that is a bad thing. I'm guessing your mother dropped a lot of acid while pregnant with you.

Bad thing, good thing, mushroom thing--no matter. Trumpism is an ephemeral thing.

"Demographics gonna get you, Amos.
It ain't legal hunting Bidens down in the swamp, boy."

Love Jerry Reed!
Love Swamp Draining Trump!

"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2020, 03:05:08 pm »
"Demographics gonna get you, Amos.
It ain't legal hunting Bidens down in the swamp, boy."

Love Jerry Reed!

w00t w00t! Props for the Jerry Reed reference!  :beer:

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2020, 03:18:32 pm »

@Chosen Daughter

You really are a loon.

Sneaky your problem is the truth really hurts.  Trump was just in Deep blue New Jersey promoting the Democrat turned Republican.  Over other Republicans running in that district.  The guy didn't vote for impeachment because he couldn't win the election so he switched parties.  LOL!

Who cares what Dick Morris has to say.  He was Obama's boy in Kenya.  That was just incredible. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2020, 04:32:11 pm »
Sneaky your problem is the truth really hurts.   

@Chosen Daughter

How would you know?