Author Topic: Joe Biden says he’d want Michelle Obama to be his running mate  (Read 858 times)

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Joe Biden says he’d want Michelle Obama to be his running mate
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2020, 03:19:11 pm »
Michelle Obama is a carpetbagger.  She loaded her satchel full, and she is living the fat life.  With the economy running like it is, I think those of you that think Michelle would bring anything to the game to help a senile old f&^%, you are wrong.

Polls are showing 35% support for Trump within the black demographic.  That if 27% higher than what he received in the 2016 election if it stands.  People will vote on their pocketbook, the NOVELTY of electing a black person happened already.  His legacy will be nothing. 

And I honestly do not understand why people think a former first lady has any qualifications to be POTUS or VP.  I would hope people were smarter than that.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2020, 05:05:12 pm »
Michelle Obama is a carpetbagger.  She loaded her satchel full, and she is living the fat life.  With the economy running like it is, I think those of you that think Michelle would bring anything to the game to help a senile old f&^%, you are wrong.

Polls are showing 35% support for Trump within the black demographic.  That if 27% higher than what he received in the 2016 election if it stands.  People will vote on their pocketbook, the NOVELTY of electing a black person happened already.  His legacy will be nothing. 

And I honestly do not understand why people think a former first lady has any qualifications to be POTUS or VP.  I would hope people were smarter than that.

They aren't.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2020, 05:10:05 pm »
They aren't.
If people were smart enough to know that unqualified women shouldn't be elected to high office solely on the basis of the the names of their husbands, we wouldn't have had a Sen. Hillary Rotgut Clinton, Rep. Lindy Boggs, Sen. Jean Carnahan, etc., ad infinitum.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2020, 01:24:27 am »
If people were smart enough to know that unqualified women shouldn't be elected to high office solely on the basis of the the names of their husbands, we wouldn't have had a Sen. Hillary Rotgut Clinton, Rep. Lindy Boggs, Sen. Jean Carnahan, etc., ad infinitum.

Yep.

People are stupid.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline dancer

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2020, 08:15:06 am »
He should have gone with AOC.  She could steal some of the millenial vote from Bernie.
Yeah, the old man and Big Foot.  That's the ticket.   :silly:
For what it's worth, I don't think she'll draw the votes people think she will.  Look at the rallies.  In Wisconsin, 58% attendees were Dems and Independents.  In Iowa, 27% were Dems and 10% attended that have never voted before. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2020, 02:35:22 pm »
He should have gone with AOC.  She could steal some of the millenial vote from Bernie.
Yeah, the old man and Big Foot.  That's the ticket.   :silly:
For what it's worth, I don't think she'll draw the votes people think she will.  Look at the rallies.  In Wisconsin, 58% attendees were Dems and Independents.  In Iowa, 27% were Dems and 10% attended that have never voted before.

It's already been proven Rats are the most racist bunch in the country.  They voted for O'Bastard twice, simply because Colin Powell and Bill Cosby told them to "vote for the black guy."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2020, 03:31:40 pm »
It's already been proven Rats are the most racist bunch in the country.  They voted for O'Bastard twice, simply because Colin Powell and Bill Cosby told them to "vote for the black guy."

@Cyber Liberty

Colon Powell and Bill Cosby know black guys? Other than each other,that is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2020, 03:38:18 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Colon Powell and Bill Cosby know black guys? Other than each other,that is.

Not that they would actually associate with any of them....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2020, 04:04:45 pm »
Biden could actually win the democrat primary...under the rarely used Pity Clause of the Democrat National Committee nominating rules.  :yowsa:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2020, 04:08:26 pm »
Not that they would actually associate with any of them....

@Cyber Liberty

Well,to be fair to "Puddin Pop",he does associate with black guys these days. Probably ain't real thrilled about it,though. Even though he is housed in a protective wing.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2020, 04:10:37 pm »
Biden could actually win the democrat primary...under the rarely used Pity Clause of the Democrat National Committee nominating rules.  :yowsa:

@aligncare

Not to mention the "sacrificial lamb clause",where they HAVE to send someone out to be humuliated by Trump,so it might as well be Slow Joe. After all,he's not likely to understand what happened,so no harm done.