Author Topic: Fox segment gets heated when Ed Henry confronts Biden aide on her candidate’s character  (Read 169 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox segment gets heated when Ed Henry confronts Biden aide on her candidate’s character
January 31, 2020 | Frieda Powers

Fox News anchor Ed Henry confronted the communications director for Joe Biden’s 2020 campaign in a heated discussion about the former vice president and Ukraine.

Kate Bedingfield defended the 2020 Democratic presidential candidate and vouched for his “unassailable character” in an appearance on Fox News’ “America’s Newsroom” Friday as Henry pressed her about Biden’s questionable involvement with Ukraine.

“The vice president last night said at his event, ‘Character is on the ballot.’ What kind of character did the vice president show when Barack Obama had him overseeing Ukrainian policy. and yet one of the vice president’s sons was making over $83,000 a month from a Ukrainian gas company?” Henry asked.  “What kind of character was that?”

“It was absolutely unassailable character,” Bedingfield answered.

“Because he was pushing the foreign policy interests of the United States of America. You had Republican senators at the time, like Ron Johnson, who had signed on to a letter supporting the removal of [Ukrainian prosecutor] Viktor Shokin because Vice President Biden was actively pushing to root out corruption in Ukraine,” she claimed.

She attempted to continue as Henry tried to interject.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/01/31/fox-segment-gets-heated-when-ed-henry-confronts-biden-aide-on-her-candidates-character-881648
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

I sure would not want her job to defend biden....

Offline skeeter

Rats remind me of Little Bill Daggett, while kicking the crap out of English Bob: "I guess you think I'm kicking you Bob, but t'ain't so."

They'll pee on your shoes while telling you it's a light spring rain.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 04:43:18 pm by skeeter »