Author Topic: Joe Biden says he’d want Michelle Obama to be his running mate  (Read 839 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: 'Sure would like' Michelle Obama as vice president
by Emily Larsen
 & Joseph Simonson
 | January 28, 2020 02:51 PM

MUSCATINE, Iowa — Joe Biden said that he would like former first lady Michelle Obama to be his vice president and Barack Obama to be a Supreme Court justice.

"Would you consider appointing Obama for the Supreme Court?" a man in the crowd asked the former vice president on Tuesday.

"Yeah, I would, and I don't think he'd do it. He'd be a great Supreme Court justice," Biden, 77, responded.

"Second question is: Which Obama?" the man said as the room reacted with awes and applause.

"Well, I sure would like Michelle to be the vice president," Biden said and laughed. "They're both incredibly qualified people, I mean, and they're such decent, honorable people."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-sure-would-like-michelle-obama-as-vice-president
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Re: Joe Biden says he’d want Michelle Obama to be his running mate
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2020, 11:10:14 pm »
The stuff of nightmares!!  :cross:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2020, 01:03:50 am »
That's pretty funny - I can't imagine Joe being on Michelle's short list for VP. Or her long list. Or anyone else's list...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2020, 02:32:31 am »
Just my opinion here (and I'm dodging spears already), but I think Michelle being VP would be problematic for Trump and give Biden the edge that he needs.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2020, 02:54:02 am »
Just my opinion here (and I'm dodging spears already), but I think Michelle being VP would be problematic for Trump and give Biden the edge that he needs.

I agree lots of people like her.  I don't.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2020, 03:48:35 am »
If Biden took Michelle Obama as Vice President, he would win over Trump.   Wouldn't matter if Trump talked circles around Biden at debates, Biden would win with M. Obama.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2020, 08:06:21 am »
Biden: 'Sure would like' Michelle Obama as vice president
by Emily Larsen
 & Joseph Simonson
 | January 28, 2020 02:51 PM

MUSCATINE, Iowa — Joe Biden said that he would like former first lady Michelle Obama to be his vice president and Barack Obama to be a Supreme Court justice.

@mystery-ak

Probably THE stupidest sentence ever uttered. Calling him Slow Joe is bragging on him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2020, 02:44:04 pm »
Joe Biden says he’d want Michelle Obama to be his running mate
By Emily Jacobs
January 29, 2020 | 9:30am

Democratic presidential contender Joe Biden this week reaffirmed his desire to have former First Lady Michelle Obama be his running mate.

“I sure would like Michelle [Obama] to be the Vice President,” Biden said Tuesday at a campaign stop in Muscatine, Iowa.

The comment came after the former vice president was asked if he would consider nominating former President Obama to the Supreme Court.

“Yeah, I would, but I don’t think he’d do it. He’d be a great Supreme Court Justice,” Biden responded.  ... NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2020, 02:45:23 pm »
It's the brain aneurysms talking, I'm sure.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2020, 03:01:42 pm »
It's the brain aneurysms talking, I'm sure.

@mountaineer

Can't be. He doesn't have a brain. I think he probably operates off a 8mb memory stick.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2020, 04:51:42 pm »
While I agree Mike O'bastard on the ticket would be a winner, I don't see her accepting the position for Biteme, whom she considers racist.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2020, 05:13:24 pm »
While I agree Mike O'bastard on the ticket would be a winner, I don't see her accepting the position for Biteme, whom she considers racist.

Probably because he IS a racist.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2020, 05:54:03 pm »
Probably because he IS a racist.

There's that.   333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline berdie

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2020, 09:51:40 pm »
If Biden took Michelle Obama as Vice President, he would win over Trump.   Wouldn't matter if Trump talked circles around Biden at debates, Biden would win with M. Obama.

I agree with you 1000 per cent @Victoria33 . If Ma Belle decides to run in any fashion....we are sunk.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2020, 10:52:29 pm »
And then he would die, suddenly, tragically.................so sad.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2020, 11:24:36 pm »
And then he would die, suddenly, tragically.................so sad.

@GtHawk

Well,he is old,and as dumb as a rock,so he would probably just forget to breath.

Or something.

Truth to tell,I kinda doubt it. For one thing Bathhouse Barry is raking in millions from the favors he did while President,and now that he is out of the limelight,he can once again attend "select" bathhouses and party down with the "boys" and not draw any attention. With Michelle/Michael in the WH,he wouldn't be able to do that. Plus,I am guessing she is a freak too,and wouldn't be able to get HER "freak on" as the VP or the President.

And frankly,they no longer need the money. They seem to have "earned" a couple of hundred million while working under a fixed income in the WH for 8  years.

Imagine that!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2020, 12:00:02 am »
@GtHawk

Well,he is old,and as dumb as a rock,so he would probably just forget to breath.

Or something.

Truth to tell,I kinda doubt it. For one thing Bathhouse Barry is raking in millions from the favors he did while President,and now that he is out of the limelight,he can once again attend "select" bathhouses and party down with the "boys" and not draw any attention. With Michelle/Michael in the WH,he wouldn't be able to do that. Plus,I am guessing she is a freak too,and wouldn't be able to get HER "freak on" as the VP or the President.

And frankly,they no longer need the money. They seem to have "earned" a couple of hundred million while working under a fixed income in the WH for 8  years.

Imagine that!
@sneakypete

No longer need the money? The guy who said "I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money." is just like the Clintons, he will never have enough money, that quote/sentiment is for everyone else not them. And just think with luck he could actually be First Lady! The other issue is that he and the Mooch need to be in the limelight to get the love, adoration and attention they feel they deserve.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2020, 12:17:41 am »
Michelle is going to leave her life of graft-gotten luxury to stand behind a 78 year old idiot at signing ceremonies?

I don't think so.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2020, 12:22:13 am »
She's "only" 56, she knows Trump is NOT beatable at this juncture and if she's interested in 2024 she'll run for POTUS against ... who knows who in the post-Trump GOP.   Michelle is NOT VP material. 

The stupid, youngish and Public school/University-indoctrinated American public will be ready to tear all the progress of Trump's eight years down at that point.   She would have a great chance.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2020, 12:44:27 am »
@sneakypete

No longer need the money? The guy who said "I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money." is just like the Clintons, he will never have enough money, that quote/sentiment is for everyone else not them. And just think with luck he could actually be First Lady! The other issue is that he and the Mooch need to be in the limelight to get the love, adoration and attention they feel they deserve.

@GtHawk

All true,but they get that now,anytime they step in front of a camera. And it doesn't interfere with their party times. Kids out of the house now,100 million or so stashed in offshore accounts,time to PAR-TAY!

After all,any time either want a ego boost,all they have to do is show up at a pro-sporting event,Hollywood award party,or just call a press conference to announce they are against disease/are pro-sunshine/etc,etc,etc. The biggest attention whore in the world would be satisfied with what they get just by stepping out of the house.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2020, 02:41:58 am »
All this Michelle for VP and Barack as Supreme Justice boils down to one word:

D  E   S   P   E   R   A   T   I   O  N

He will not be at the finish line for the nomination, count on it.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2020, 10:23:01 pm »
The ogre that won't go away:
Michelle Obama spotted with Hunter Biden’s ex-wife at swanky DC hotspot
By Emily Jacobs
January 30, 2020 | 1:02pm

Michelle Obama dined with the ex-wife of Hunter Biden in Washington, DC, Wednesday night, according to a new report.

The former first lady was spotted having dinner with a group of five others, including Kathleen Biden, at the recently opened Brasserie Liberté, The Hill reports.

The group was seen dining at the Georgetown hot-spot for roughly three hours, the report says. Obama was wearing a black button-down shirt and jeans.  ...   Full story at NY Post
Odd thing for Gropin' Joe's potential running mate to do ...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2020, 10:34:37 pm »
The ogre that won't go away:Odd thing for Gropin' Joe's potential running mate to do ...

That's weird as Hell.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2020, 11:10:26 pm »
Hmm,what passes for a former First Lady these days whacks another First Lady poser to grab the golden ring. Damn shame Steven King is an insane leftist tool. That could make an excellent book plot.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2020, 12:25:34 am »
The things Joe will do to finally get Obama's blessing... Obama has been playing coy for a reason towards Biden.. like a college football coach courting a top ranked H.S. player. Only good news in this is perhaps some students that graduated high school the last decade will remember the meals she forced on them.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 12:26:59 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....