Author Topic: Sex Offender Arrested in Cold Case Killings of 5 of His Infant Children: Yolo County Sheriff  (Read 324 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://ktla.com/2020/01/27/delano-man-arrested-in-cold-case-killings-of-5-of-his-infant-children-yolo-county-sheriff/

Sex Offender Arrested in Cold Case Killings of 5 of His Infant Children: Yolo County Sheriff

A California father about to be freed from prison has been taken into custody in connection with the decades-old killings of five of his infant children in a case a sheriff said has haunted his agency for years.

Paul Perez, 57, a convicted sex offender with a 20-year criminal history, was charged in the deaths of the children born between 1992 and 2001, authorities announced Monday, the same day he was supposed to be released from a state prison in Delano on unrelated charges.
A homicide investigation was launched in the spring of 2007 after a fisherman found the badly decomposed remains of a 3-month-old boy recently identified as Nikko Lee Perez.

The child was wrapped in a Winnie the Pooh blanket, then in a layer of plastic and placed inside a metal cooler which had been weighed down with metal objects before being submerged in an irrigation slough near Woodland, California, about 80 miles (130 kilometers) northeast of San Francisco.

An autopsy determined the infant died of blunt force trauma. He had a fractured skull and before death had sustained rib and other fractures that had started to heal by the time he was killed.

Investigators submitted the baby’s DNA to the U.S. Department of Justice in hopes of obtaining an identity. But it wasn’t until October that they found the match. They were able to determine Nikko’s identity and that he was born nine years earlier on Nov. 8, 1996, and about 170 miles away in Fresno, California.
With the new information, investigators determined Nikko had siblings: one who is known to be dead and three others whose remains have not been found.

Perez was charged with five counts of premeditated murder with special circumstances of lying in wait, torture and multiple victims. He also faces charges of assault on a child under 8 and criminal enhancements for his prior convictions.
Officials declined to say whether Perez has other children or family members, or whether all the babies in the case have the same mother.

I want this scum fried!

It needs to be learned whether these children were from the same woman or multiple.

I want this scum fried!

It needs to be learned whether these children were ever reported as missing.

I want this scum fried!

What's awful is that this guy dumped this body hundreds of miles and multiple years away from where and when he committed the murder. There are hundreds of rivers, creeks, sloughs, and irrigation canals between where these children were born and where this child was found near Woodland. And there are two major north-south freeways he could have used to find an isolated waterway in which to dump bodies.

I want this scum fried!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I’ve seen true crime tv shows on moms who killed their babies like Marybeth Tinning and Marie Noe, but I’ve never heard of a dad committing multiple counts of infanticide.

What a horrible thing.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline conservativevoter

Frying is too easy.  Give the job to an old person who has had children and values their lives still.   :yowsa:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I once worked with a young Marine who would respond to someones whining about something bad that happened to them,not like a family death or such, with "Well it could be worse, you could be trapped in a burning car". Reading this I thought to myself this scum deserves worse, trapped in a burning car sounds just about right for him.

Offline goatprairie

Reading stories about adults killing or abusing children brings about the worst in my feelings about what awful things could be done to them.
I know it probably doesn't reflect good on me, but the rage builds in me when reading these horror stories.
A very painful death should be inflicted on this piece of human slime.

Online mountaineer

Such acts of cruelty are beyond my imagination.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's California.

He won't get the death penalty (do they still have that there)?

Regardless of his sentence, he'll probably get paroled some day.

Maybe some other prisoner will do a good deed and off this guy once he's there...

Offline PeteS in CA

It's California.

He won't get the death penalty (do they still have that there)?

Regardless of his sentence, he'll probably get paroled some day.

Maybe some other prisoner will do a good deed and off this guy once he's there...

1. Yes, California has the death penalty, and has twice voted against ending it (three times, if you count removing State Supreme Court Justice Rose Bird who could be relied on to overturn any death penalty verdict for any or no pretext).

2. If the prosecutor can prove he murdered at least two of the children, he is eligible for the death penalty.

3. Yolo County is not anywhere near, except geographically, as loony as SF County or parts of Alameda County.

4. On one hand Moonbeam was a loony-toon and Nuisance is worse. On the other this crime is so heinous that I don't think Goobernor Nuisance is stupid and depraved enough to spring this guy, and I doubt his successors would either.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 01:58:08 am by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.