Author Topic: Schiff says Trump tweet is 'intended to be' a threat  (Read 183 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schiff says Trump tweet is 'intended to be' a threat
« on: January 26, 2020, 04:13:25 pm »
Schiff says Trump tweet is 'intended to be' a threat
By Rebecca Klar - 01/26/20 10:47 AM EST

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), who has taken a leading role in the Senate impeachment trial of President Trump, said Sunday that a tweet from the president is "intended to be" a threat.

"I don't think it was personal to refer to the CBS story, what may be personal though, and I think I have to be very candid about this, I made the argument that it's going to require moral courage to stand up to this president," Schiff said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Schiff, the lead House impeachment manager in the Senate trial, added that Trump is a "vindictive" president.

"I don't think there's any doubt about it, and if you think there is look at the president's tweets about me today saying that I should 'pay a price,'" Schiff said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/479965-schiff-says-trump-tweet-is-intended-to-be-a-threat
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Schiff says Trump tweet is 'intended to be' a threat
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2020, 06:57:29 pm »
Here are Trump's Tweets of which Schifftyroo whines:

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
 The Impeachment Hoax is a massive election interference the likes of which has never been seen before. In just two hours the Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats have seen their phony case absolutely shredded. Shifty is now exposed for illegally making up my phone call, & more!

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
 Shifty Adam Schiff is a CORRUPT POLITICIAN, and probably a very sick man. He has not paid the price, yet, for what he has done to our Country!

"Paid the price" likely refers to the upcoming election, or legal consequences (civil or criminal). Given all the crap Schifftyroo and other House Dem-clowns have been shoveling against President Trump, Schifftyroo is the LAST person to be whining about "threats".

Schifftyroo damn well better hope he didn't run his mouth off the floor of the House, because he is only immune from civil and criminal action when he is in the House conducting House business.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2020, 08:13:42 pm »
Schiff is mindreading.

Dems, the media, and weak gullible 'republicans,' and 'weak conservatives,' often fall for it.

It is a form of fake news.

When did you stop beating your wife?

"The WAPO, also cites an interview,with a member of xxxxx, mentioning an article, leaked by Comey, ....

The dems, and the media, were after Nixon and Reagan, from years before they won the Presidency.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2020, 08:19:45 pm »
Uh huh.  And Schiff's statement 'Trump's misconduct cannot be assessed at the ballot box' was clearly a plea for someone to take him out before November. An obvious threat.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2020, 08:37:21 pm »
Uh huh.  And Schiff's statement 'Trump's misconduct cannot be assessed at the ballot box' was clearly a plea for someone to take him out before November. An obvious threat.

:amen:  888high58888
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.