Author Topic: Schiff: ‘Uncontested’ that Trump Invited Ukraine ‘to Help Him Cheat’  (Read 213 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ian Hanchett 25 Jan 2020

During a press conference on Saturday, House Impeachment Manager and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) stated that President Trump’s impeachment defense team did “not contest that the president solicited a foreign nation to interfere in our election, to help him cheat.” And that “they acknowledge, by not even contesting this, that the facts are overwhelming.”

Schiff said, “First of all, what was most striking to me about the president’s presentation today is, they don’t contest the basic architecture of the scheme. They do not contest that the president solicited a foreign nation to interfere in our election, to help him cheat. I think they acknowledge, by not even contesting this, that the facts are overwhelming. The president invited Ukraine to get involved in our election to help him cheat against Joe Biden. That is uncontested, uncontested in our presentation and uncontested in theirs.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/01/25/schiff-uncontested-that-trump-invited-ukraine-to-help-him-cheat/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

When the defense team is through with Schitt he's going to be taken out of the chamber wrapped in a straightjacket strapped to a gurney.

Don't doubt me.   88devil

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
He sounds desperate as someone that makes up stuff should.  If he really believes what he was saying he would shut up and let the trial proceed to its conclusion of innocence or guilt.  But what may be a problem for Schiff is that he is going to be exposed as fraudulent.

How is Greta doing?  I am all about truth.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 01:05:50 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He sounds desperate as someone that makes up stuff should.  If he really believes what he was saying he would shut up and let the trial proceed to its conclusion of innocence or guilt.  But what may be a problem for Schiff is that he is going to be exposed as fraudulent.

How is Greta doing?  I am all about truth.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 01:38:16 am by TomSea »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

Members of the Ukrainian government contested Schifftyroo's claim.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.