Author Topic: Putin ‘Owns Donald Trump,’ Says MSNBC Analyst Claire McCaskill  (Read 195 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Peter Hasson
Editor
January 23, 2020 10:32 PM ET

MSNBC analyst and former Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill on Thursday accused President Donald Trump of being controlled by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

McCaskill said Putin “owns Donald Trump — lock, stock, and barrel.”

The former senator suggested Putin was the one who brought up alleged Ukrainian election interference to Trump.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/23/putin-trump-msnbc-claire-mccaskill/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

:silly: That's all I got... :whistle:

Offline PeteS in CA

MSNBC analyst and former Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill on Thursday accused President Donald Trump of being controlled by Russian President Vladimir Putin.
The former senator suggested Putin was the one who brought up alleged Ukrainian election interference to Trump.

As The Hill reported in April, 2019, it was Ukrainian officials, in 2018. https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/437719-ukrainian-to-us-prosecutors-why-dont-you-want-our-evidence-on-democrats

Ukrainian law enforcement officials believe they have evidence of wrongdoing by American Democrats and their allies in Kiev, ranging from 2016 election interference to obstructing criminal probes. But, they say, they’ve been thwarted in trying to get the Trump Justice Department to act.

Kostiantyn Kulyk, deputy head of the Prosecutor General’s International Legal Cooperation Department, told me he and other senior law enforcement officials tried unsuccessfully since last year to get visas from the U.S. Embassy in Kiev to deliver their evidence to Washington.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 05:46:24 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

A billionaire is one the last people someone can 'own'.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline aligncare

If Trump’s goal was to increase his wealth (and to avoid aggravation and headaches) he would have remained in the private sector. And as confirmation of my point, note that his company has lost at least a billion dollars since becoming president.

Trump’s motivations are clear and are solely animated by patriotic love of country and a desire to see America become great again.

Offline EdinVA

If Trump’s goal was to increase his wealth (and to avoid aggravation and headaches) he would have remained in the private sector. And as confirmation of my point, note that his company has lost at least a billion dollars since becoming president.

Trump’s motivations are clear and are solely animated by patriotic love of country and a desire to see America become great again.
@aligncare
Exactly.. I would add that he is worried about his families future as well....