Author Topic: Sen. Lee Took Notes, Counting Democrats' Mispronunciations and Personal Insults  (Read 215 times)

rangerrebew

Sen. Lee Took Notes, Counting Democrats' Mispronunciations and Personal Insults
By Susan Jones | January 22, 2020 | 9:52am EST

(CNSNews.com) - Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) said he thinks the president's attorneys "did an exceptionally good job of defending the president" at the impeachment trial on Tuesday. But he couldn't say the same for Democrats, who "were personally insulting" in their arguments.

Lee was among the senators seen scribbling in a notebook throughout the marathon proceedings, and on Wednesday, Fox News asked Lee what he was writing:

"I was taking notes," Lee said. "I mean, look, I was taking count, number one, of the number of times they mispronounced Pat Cipollone's name. It's not that hard, people. I don't think I heard a member of the House management prosecution team pronounce his name once correctly the entire day.

https://cnsnews.com/article/washington/susan-jones/sen-lee-took-notes-counting-democrats-mispronunciations-and-personal

Offline skeeter

The rat House Managers are doing a fine job of insulting GOP senators and the senate in general. Its clear they've given up on obtaining a guilty verdict and are now concentrating on peeling off enough republican senators in the upcoming election to flip it.

The only problem is they are hardly whipping the public into a lather about this charade - everyone is already complaining about the repetition. If the republicans want there's an opportunity to have a little fun with the whole mess.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The rat House Managers are doing a fine job of insulting GOP senators and the senate in general. Its clear they've given up on obtaining a guilty verdict and are now concentrating on peeling off enough republican senators in the upcoming election to flip it.

The only problem is they are hardly whipping the public into a lather about this charade - everyone is already complaining about the repetition. If the republicans want there's an opportunity to have a little fun with the whole mess.

Even Murkowski (R-AK) was pissed when Waddler accused the Republican Senators of trying to "cover up."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

Ad hominem attacks such as personal insults are signs the Dems lack facts. I would think a law school student would know this, but Trump brings out the worst in his haters. :yowsa:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline berdie

Sen. Lee Took Notes, Counting Democrats' Mispronunciations and Personal Insults
By Susan Jones | January 22, 2020 | 9:52am EST

(CNSNews.com) - Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) said he thinks the president's attorneys "did an exceptionally good job of defending the president" at the impeachment trial on Tuesday. But he couldn't say the same for Democrats, who "were personally insulting" in their arguments.

Lee was among the senators seen scribbling in a notebook throughout the marathon proceedings, and on Wednesday, Fox News asked Lee what he was writing:

"I was taking notes," Lee said. "I mean, look, I was taking count, number one, of the number of times they mispronounced Pat Cipollone's name. It's not that hard, people. I don't think I heard a member of the House management prosecution team pronounce his name once correctly the entire day.

https://cnsnews.com/article/washington/susan-jones/sen-lee-took-notes-counting-democrats-mispronunciations-and-personal

Lee took notes?  Sounds to me like he was playing a drinking game sans alcohol. :laugh:

Offline Polly Ticks

Lee took notes?  Sounds to me like he was playing a drinking game sans alcohol. :laugh:

Corporate Bingo.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra