Author Topic: Joe Biden breaks down in tears: 'Beau should be the one running'  (Read 512 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Joe Biden breaks down in tears: 'Beau should be the one running'
Jane C. Timm
9 hrs ago

An emotional Joe Biden broke down in tears in an interview on Wednesday when asked about how his late son guides him on the campaign trail.

"Beau should be the one running for president, not me," Biden said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

Beau was the attorney general of Delaware when he was diagnosed with a brain tumor. He died in 2015 at the age of 46. Joe Biden said his son pushed him to stay politically engaged during his cancer fight.

more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/joe-biden-breaks-down-in-tears-beau-should-be-the-one-running/ar-BBZdKdu?ocid=spartanntp
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Joe Biden breaks down in tears: 'Beau should be the one running'
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 12:44:21 am »
He's really losing it, mentally. Probably more accurate to say he lost it a long time ago.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 12:57:08 am »
@mystery-ak

I could have sworn I posted to this thread within the last hour.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2020, 05:17:22 am »
Its not bad enough he suffers from low functioning brain activity, the fact that mentally he may be unstable does him no good either.

If he thinks he will win the Democommie nomination by seeking the sympathy vote, he is going down the wrong path.  He has had his share of tragedy, but all of us experience tragedy at one time or another.  This behavior evokes weakness, and Americans want a strong POTUS, not a weak one.  Biden is desperate with this behavior.

And when you boil it down between Biden and Sanders, two men that have spent a lifetime in Congress, neither has accomplished much of anything of note with all their years. 

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2020, 09:19:52 am »
He's really losing it, mentally. Probably more accurate to say he lost it a long time ago.

He didn't have much to lose. He was never a mental giant.  Dental floss has a higher IQ.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2020, 12:54:50 pm »
I feel for Uncle Joe.  To become emotional over losing a child is normal.  You never get over losing a child or for that matter a loved one that you were close to.  Everyone copes in different ways; some are able to cope, some don't.  However, can't help but think if this is a "feel sorry for me" ploy for votes.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2020, 09:28:59 pm »
I feel for Uncle Joe.  To become emotional over losing a child is normal.  You never get over losing a child or for that matter a loved one that you were close to.  Everyone copes in different ways; some are able to cope, some don't.  However, can't help but think if this is a "feel sorry for me" ploy for votes.

He knows the flimsy foundation of his corrupt life is starting to collapse.   That emotion is the fragility even the toughest OGs on "The First 48" show when they know that the "jig is up".

Rudy Giuliani took down the leaders of the Gambino Crime Family.  He is a junkyard dog on a meaty Biden bone right now.  It's become personal because of all the smears and slander and crap thrown his way.   He KNOWS what's what - and more importantly "who's who" - in this whole Ukranian scandal. He's smarter than all of his critics and saboteurs, and he's wealthy and street-wise enough to protect himself throughout the process. 

Biden hears footsteps, and they're getting louder.  He's toast.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2020, 09:43:06 pm »
Biden sounds like Joe Kennedy after learning of his son Joe Jr.'s death. "The great one died, my future president! Now all I have left is the skinny sickly one, the other underachiever whose name I can't remember, and the really stupid chubby one."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2020, 10:03:00 pm »
Biden sounds like Joe Kennedy after learning of his son Joe Jr.'s death. "The great one died, my future president! Now all I have left is the skinny sickly one, the other underachiever whose name I can't remember, and the really stupid chubby one."

Hi Mountaineer!

I disagree.  This has nothing to do about Beau.   It just wasn't Hunter who was a lifelong beneficiary of graft  ... it's his two brothers and sister who've ALSO cashed in on the "Senator from MBNA's" career of cronyism, "fake smile to the extreme" extortion and corruption.

I have never trusted this POS.  He's always been a phony who'll stab your back in a nanosecond.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2020, 10:06:43 pm »
I guess we'll never really understand how much that horrific "Corn Pop" poolside battle wounded him mentally and emotionally.

Grabbing a chain against the local OG and his blade because you insulted him with a 1940s female swim star reference?

It's too scary to think about.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2020, 10:19:26 pm »

:beer:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2020, 10:41:45 pm »

OMG! that made me laugh really hard! :silly:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2020, 10:48:55 pm »
.......the really stupid chubby one."

@mountaineer

Who later came to have the nickname of "The Lion of the Senate". If I were a US Senator,I would hang my head in shame over the way they operate.

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2020, 04:02:07 am »
Daddy was a bootlegger with connections.  He became Ambassador to England and got himself in trouble with FDR when he started shooting his mouth off about how he favored Germany and the Nazis.  He was swiftly booted, but he amassed a huge amount of wealth and he was savvy enough to know that power came with politics.  One of his sons would be POTUS.  He accomplished his goal.  And had chubby not been a drunken derelict, he too most likely would have been POTUS.

The Kennedy dynasty collapsed with chubby.  Thank God!!!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2020, 04:14:39 am »
That tears it. What kind of heartless beast would call one of the Bidens to testify.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2020, 05:15:03 am »
Daddy was a bootlegger with connections.  He became Ambassador to England and got himself in trouble with FDR when he started shooting his mouth off about how he favored Germany and the Nazis. 

@jafo2010

Close,but no cigar. British intelligence caught him passing war plans off to the IRA to send to the Nazi's,and Churchill demanded FDR replace him. FDR refused to charge him because of he political embarrassment it would cause him and the Dim Party during wartime,so old man Joe flat got away with treason.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 04:30:09 pm by sneakypete »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2020, 05:37:37 am »
*I break down in tears whenever I think of this moron becoming President of anything*
If he was President of the neighborhood girl scouts?
I would tell them to runn...run away...he want's to smell your hair...?
That is not what he thinks is the end of it...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2020, 05:51:58 am »
Sneakypete...no argument from me.  I just remember reading a book many years ago about Joe Kennedy being very vocal with his support of Nazi Germany, which pissed FDR off.  His committing treason is no surprise.

I read a book that indicated Henry Ford gave the Nazis when they were just getting off the ground $500,000, which was a huge sum then.  Also, Hitler had a portrait photo framed and in his office of Ford.  And that Ford plants in France and Germany were the only foreign owned plants that remained in the control of Ford management teams versus being replaced with Germans during the war, and that Ford produced a huge output of vehicles for Nazi Germany.

I also read Henry Ford had his son killed because his son was on the verge of being indicted for treason.  He did not want to suffer the negative outcomes of having it revealed his son, and perhaps him had loyalties to Nazi Germany.

There were plenty of people before and during WWII that were involved with the Nazis, and yet the history books sing their praises.  Lindbergh was another who was in love with Nazi Germany.  He and his wife planned to move there when Germany launched their attack on Poland, which threw a monkey wrench in his plans.

Margaret Sanger is another.  I read she may well have been the person to inspire Hitler with the Final Solution for the Jews.  She certainly had a dislike for many including Jews.

Thankfully, I think the Kennedys are inconsequential, and they no longer have the political clout they had in the 60s.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2020, 04:12:16 pm »
What a country club pr*ck.
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2020, 04:21:00 pm »
Joe Biden breaks down in tears: 'Beau should be the one running'
Jane C. Timm
9 hrs ago

Any bets on the tears being there because the lid is getting ready to be blown off on just how heinous and crooked this Ukraine scandal is?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2020, 04:39:27 pm »

I read a book that indicated Henry Ford gave the Nazis when they were just getting off the ground $500,000, which was a huge sum then.  Also, Hitler had a portrait photo framed and in his office of Ford.  And that Ford plants in France and Germany were the only foreign owned plants that remained in the control of Ford management teams versus being replaced with Germans during the war, and that Ford produced a huge output of vehicles for Nazi Germany.

Ford also had plants in the USSR (The mostly build trucks),Australia,South America,and anywhere else he could put one and profit.

I also read Henry Ford had his son killed because his son was on the verge of being indicted for treason.  He did not want to suffer the negative outcomes of having it revealed his son, and perhaps him had loyalties to Nazi Germany.

Not a chance of that one being true.

There were plenty of people before and during WWII that were involved with the Nazis, and yet the history books sing their praises.  Lindbergh was another who was in love with Nazi Germany.  He and his wife planned to move there when Germany launched their attack on Poland, which threw a monkey wrench in his plans.

People were in love with Nazi Germany,but mostly not for the reasons you note. It wasn't just the US,it was the whole world that suffered during the Depression,and many people admired the Nazi's for,in reality,starting from the bottom and bringing Germany back to a stable and even expanding financial level. No unemployment,and a booming economy. Also,take note that other than a very few,the support for Nazi Germany disappeared once they started invading their neighbors,and WW-2 began.

Margaret Sanger is another.  I read she may well have been the person to inspire Hitler with the Final Solution for the Jews.  She certainly had a dislike for many including Jews.

I know nothing about that,but SUSPECT it is  a gross exaggeration because she was going against the wishes of both Protestant and Catholic religions in the 1930's. I have no doubt you can find reports of people who claim they have seen her devils tail and forked tongue,and heard her speaking to Satan.

Thankfully, I think the Kennedys are inconsequential, and they no longer have the political clout they had in the 60s.

The Kennedy Klan is now controlled by trust fund managers because they are a family of retards that can't be trusted to even balance a checkbook. Old Man Joe was as brilliant as he was evil,and he got his start building his wealth by married a brain-damaged/retarded heiress and gaining access to her father's money.

What happens when you father children with a retarded woman? You get retarded children.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 04:41:32 pm by sneakypete »