Author Topic: "If I Was in Oman, I'd Get Killed" Woman Activist Denounces Islam and Converts to Christianity  (Read 284 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This is actually coming from a news agency in a Muslim country and that being Jordan. I thought the departed Sultan set up some religious freedom in Oman.

"If I Was in Oman, I'd Get Killed" Woman Activist Denounces Islam and Converts to Christianity
Salam Bustanji
Published January 16th, 2020 - 04:35 GMT

An Omani woman activist, Majda Albalushi, who lives in the United States of America, has sparked controversy after she announced her conversion from Islam to Christianity on social media.

(image of tweet)
Translation: “I’m so happy I was finally able to leave Islam, because it’s filled with backwardness, intimidation, misogyny, oppression of women and hatred of other religions. I found love, safety and humanity in Christianity.”

Following her announcement, Majda received a massive backlash on her Twitter account, from people who argued that “she wouldn’t be a loss to Islam if she left it, but she is the loser.”

Read more at: https://www.albawaba.com/node/if-i-was-oman-id-get-killed-woman-activist-denounces-islam-and-converts-christianity

Here twitter:  https://twitter.com/survivor898
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 01:46:00 am by TomSea »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Amen.

So happy for her.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.