Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion  (Read 79646 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion
« Reply #925 on: March 07, 2020, 06:14:00 am »
HIV.

I posted the data.

Do any of you know what HIV is?  Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.

This virus isn't influenza. It is a genetically enhanced Novel Coronavirus with HIV insertions.

So much information. So much misinterpretation. Etc.

Here is my main point. The question of the incubation period and mutation--reinfection. This virus seems to kill more people in that category of immune-deficient. In the simplest terms say I contract covid, but I am only 20 years old. I feel like I have the flu, but I get over it. In the meantime, I go visit my grandparents, and they later die of covid. I go to their funeral. I am around other people who have the flu. I contract the flu.  In that immune distressed state I 'get' pneumonia (covid) which I don't have enough immunity too, yet, and die of complications related to the flu.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 06:18:27 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #926 on: March 07, 2020, 11:42:48 am »
Nancy’s Fight 4 Freedom TEXT TRUMP 88022
@FIGHT_2_KAG
What Tucker doesn’t mention here is China

owns most of the natural resources in Africa that hold the ingredients for many of these vital medications.

BRING OUR MANUFACTURING HOME

@realDonaldTrump

#CONVID19 #CoronavirusUSA #COVIDー19 #Coronavirus

‘As of tonight more than 95% of ALL the antibiotics in America are manufactured in communist China. 95%!

Our chief, global rival has a TOTAL MONOPOLY on the most important medicine in the world.’ @TuckerCarlson

#WakeUpAmerica

https://twitter.com/FIGHT_2_KAG/status/1236163538332217344

Offline libertybele

« Reply #927 on: March 07, 2020, 01:02:29 pm »
HIV.

I posted the data.

Do any of you know what HIV is?  Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.

This virus isn't influenza. It is a genetically enhanced Novel Coronavirus with HIV insertions.

So much information. So much misinterpretation. Etc.

Here is my main point. The question of the incubation period and mutation--reinfection. This virus seems to kill more people in that category of immune-deficient. In the simplest terms say I contract covid, but I am only 20 years old. I feel like I have the flu, but I get over it. In the meantime, I go visit my grandparents, and they later die of covid. I go to their funeral. I am around other people who have the flu. I contract the flu.  In that immune distressed state I 'get' pneumonia (covid) which I don't have enough immunity too, yet, and die of complications related to the flu.

I've seen reports of the incubation period from 14-24 days and possible reinfection.  Who knows as there are conflicting reports out there.  What we do know is that this is an additional illness that we need to deal with that is easily spread much like the flu but with a higher mortality rate.

China played a very dangerous game by downplaying this virus and not reporting accurate stats.  The rest of the world is now going to pay the price.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #928 on: March 07, 2020, 04:05:39 pm »
White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow claims coronavirus is 'contained,' says Americans should 'stay at work'
March 6, 2020

President Trump's economic adviser Larry Kudlow is continuing to claim the COVID-19 coronavirus is "contained" as the number of cases in the United States passes 230 across 21 states.

Kudlow in an interview with CNBC on Friday said he will "argue" the new virus has been "contained" in the U.S., repeating the assertion he made last week as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was warning that the new virus could soon severely disrupt everyday life.

"We don't actually know what the magnitude of the virus is going to be, although frankly, so far, it looks relatively contained," Kudlow told CNBC on Friday. "The vast majority of Americans are not at risk of this virus."

Kudlow also said "America should stay at work," arguing that the private sector is "going to solve this disease" and again reiterating, "I will still argue to you that this is contained. It can't be airtight, but ... in a relative sense, relative to our population, relative to ordinary flus ... I think it is relatively contained.

Read more at: https://theweek.com/speedreads/900423/white-house-economic-adviser-larry-kudlow-claims-coronavirus-contained-says-americans-should-stay-work

Remember this past week where Trump said something like "go to work" about this, it sounds a bit like he was listening to Kudlow.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #929 on: March 07, 2020, 04:10:34 pm »
I've seen reports of the incubation period from 14-24 days and possible reinfection.  Who knows as there are conflicting reports out there.  What we do know is that this is an additional illness that we need to deal with that is easily spread much like the flu but with a higher mortality rate.

China played a very dangerous game by downplaying this virus and not reporting accurate stats.  The rest of the world is now going to pay the price.

China is engaging in full on revisionism now. There are essays all over the state run news agencies not only declaring they're Corona Virus free, but claiming the disease is now being re-introduced into China because of the ineptitude of OTHER countries in not doing as great a job as they have in containing it. China the victim.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #930 on: March 07, 2020, 04:25:14 pm »
Major General Chen Wei:

Who is Chen Wei? Top Chinese epidemiologist from Wuhan lab injects untested coronavirus vaccine to prove loyalty to PLA
Johnlee Varghese

Chen Wei, a leading Chinese epidemiologist and a major-general in China's People's Liberation Army, has created quite a stir on Weibo by her radical approach.

Major General Wei it is reported that injected herself and her six-member team with an untested coronavirus vaccine, which many on the Internet see as a move to prove loyalty to the People's Liberation Army.

The research team led by Major General Chen Wei, who is a veteran in fighting SARS and Ebola achieved a major breakthrough in developing a vaccine to fight the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the Chinese state media reported on Tuesday.

Read more at: https://sg.news.yahoo.com/meet-major-general-china-coronavirus-151905601.html

More here too: https://www.ibtimes.sg/who-chen-wei-top-chinese-epidemiologist-wuhan-lab-injects-untested-coronavirus-vaccine-prove-40468

https://americaoutloud.com/chen-wei-a-major-general-of-the-peoples-liberation-army-is-at-the-center-of-the-storm/  <--- Website, "America Out Loud", I think it is a conservative website. I didn't get much out of this article but it seems they really do have a bunch of "experts" there.

I think the virus looks very suspicious. I'm certainly not endorsing this point of view, just posting:

U.S.-Chinese Distrust Is Inviting Dangerous Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories
Yanzhong Huang

From the beginning of the outbreak, the public was informed that the disease originated with human exposure to a virus carried by wild animals. But the suddenness and mystery of the bug’s appearance left fertile ground for speculation, and soon enough, online sources began to advance the claim that the virus was genetically engineered. An unpublished paper authored by Indian scientists seemed to bolster this notion by suggesting that the virus’s protein sequence included elements of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. Although the authors soon voluntarily withdrew the paper, the proposed linkage caught the attention of websites such as Zero Hedge, which claimed that the novel coronavirus was weaponized by Chinese scientists. Speaking on Fox News, Tom Cotton, the Republican senator from Arkansas, suggested that it could not be ruled out that the virus originated in a lab in Wuhan that is used to handle the most dangerous pathogens.

Zero Hedge has been barred from Twitter, but Chinese social media abounds with conjecture that the virus was engineered by the United States as an agent of biological warfare against China. One widely shared conspiracy theory suggests that American soldiers participating in the 2019 Military World Games in Wuhan deliberately shed the virus at the Hunan Seafood Market. Contending that “a new type of biological warfare is coming,” a retired People’s Liberation Army general called for building a permanent biodefense force in China.

The suddenness and mystery of the bug’s appearance left fertile ground for speculation.

More at: https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/united-states/2020-03-05/us-chinese-distrust-inviting-dangerous-coronavirus-conspiracy

Somewhere too, yes, I think I saw the US being blamed which would be ridiculous. Blaming China? That's a bit different. So, I'm posting this.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #931 on: March 07, 2020, 04:34:32 pm »
Leader of Italian Democratic party has coronavirus
Nicola Zingaretti is first leading Italian politician to test positive for the virus

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/07/italy-democratic-leader-nicola-zingaretti-coronavirus

Poor Italy, they are really being hit by this,  approaching 200 deaths.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51777049

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #932 on: March 07, 2020, 04:39:24 pm »
Poor Italy, they are really being hit by this,  approaching 200 deaths.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51777049

Not sure of this guy's political leaning, but he provided a very positive common sense statement to the country.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #933 on: March 07, 2020, 04:42:35 pm »
The Foreign Affairs essay you linked does seem to implicate poor Chinese 'biosecurity' as the culprit.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #934 on: March 07, 2020, 05:17:18 pm »
Holy Cow!
Police-Enforced Quarantine Hits California Neighborhood – Residents Ordered to Stay Inside Due to Coronavirus
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft March 7, 2020

Flickr photo

Sacramento police ordered all residents in a California neighborhood to stay inside on Thursday due to a coronavirus death in the area.

The local health department issued a statement after the police presence in the area.

This is a frightening development.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/police-enforced-quarantine-hits-california-neighborhood-residents-ordered-to-stay-inside-due-to-coronavirus/

I had not heard anything about this.

My quick analysis would be that California has so many millions living there.

Online DB

« Reply #935 on: March 07, 2020, 05:40:28 pm »
The Foreign Affairs essay you linked does seem to implicate poor Chinese 'biosecurity' as the culprit.

From that link:

Since coronaviruses are zoonotic, which is to say that they jump from animals to humans, scientists believe that they have an animal origin. Most agree that bats are the natural reservoir host for the virus, although snakes for a time were also suspected. Scientists conjecture that pangolins—widely considered a delicacy in China—may be the intermediate host to pass the novel virus to humans. Overall, they are inclined to view the outbreak as a problem of zoonotic infection transmitted from wild animals to humans. While the virus was indeed found in people associated with a wet market (where live animals were sold and slaughtered) as well as in the market environment, some of the early cases were in people who had not visited the market, suggesting that the jumping of species may have occurred elsewhere or earlier.

Another, less supported hypothesis views the outbreak as the result of a biosafety accident in which the coronavirus leaked out from a lab where scientists failed to follow proper decontamination protocol. Supporters of this theory point to the seemingly overwhelming circumstantial evidence that connects the outbreak to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which also houses China’s only biosafety level 4 (BSL-4) lab, the highest level of biosafety precautions. They noted that Dr. Shi Zhengli, a researcher in the lab who has acquired the nickname “Batwoman,” has been actively hunting down the coronavirus and proving that bats are natural reservoirs for SARS-like coronaviruses. Shi has flatly denied that the institute was the source of the novel coronavirus, which she said was rather “nature punishing the human race for keeping uncivilized living habits.”

Other Chinese social media posts focused on the credentials of the director general of the institute, Wang Yanyi. A widely shared post allegedly written by Rao Yi, a leading Chinese biologist, said Wang had a weak academic background and ascended to her current post through nepotism. On February 17, one post accused Wang of flouting the biosafety rules and selling laboratory animals to wet markets for profit. Another study, conducted by the South China University of Technology, concluded that the coronavirus “probably” originated in the Wuhan Center for Disease Control and Prevention, which is just 280 meters away from the Hunan Seafood Market. The study mentioned that bats linked to coronavirus once attacked a researcher, who had to be self-quarantined because “blood of a bat shot on his skin.” The paper was later removed from ResearchGate, a commercial social-networking site for scientists and researchers to share papers. Thus far, no scientists have confirmed or refuted the paper’s findings.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #936 on: March 07, 2020, 05:57:31 pm »

Man drinking blood from a bat (China of course)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dTmPgJas2s
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #937 on: March 07, 2020, 06:53:31 pm »
I posted two article links up thread about the origin of this virus.

Maybe I posted this here or on a related thread. There is an actual swine virus that is killing over 50% of the world's pigs.

I looked at the "pork bellies" futures. The U.S. pork market is strong. Reactioned to the demise of pigs. China consumes around 50% of the entire planet's pork production. And the U.S. cod fishery season is closed for 2020. OH MY COD!

China's approach to this swine flu was FUMTU, even for them. China's Communist Party will gladly eliminate all those pesky peasants. WORLDWIDE.

I buy meats in bulk. Chicken breasts, full pork loins, ground beef., etc.  I 'always' have around six months of supply of staple foods. Dry items, beans, rice, flour...2 years. Yeah. That is the Mormon in me.

I gotta go.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 06:54:37 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline TomSea

« Reply #938 on: March 07, 2020, 08:57:14 pm »
I posted two article links up thread about the origin of this virus.

Maybe I posted this here or on a related thread. There is an actual swine virus that is killing over 50% of the world's pigs.

I looked at the "pork bellies" futures. The U.S. pork market is strong. Reactioned to the demise of pigs. China consumes around 50% of the entire planet's pork production. And the U.S. cod fishery season is closed for 2020. OH MY COD!

China's approach to this swine flu was FUMTU, even for them. China's Communist Party will gladly eliminate all those pesky peasants. WORLDWIDE.

I buy meats in bulk. Chicken breasts, full pork loins, ground beef., etc.  I 'always' have around six months of supply of staple foods. Dry items, beans, rice, flour...2 years. Yeah. That is the Mormon in me.

I gotta go.

This is all very relevant, in fact, when this flu first started, I'd heard about the swine flu so, I thought what we were seeing was related to that. NO. And the very first post is about the swine flu.

About a quarter of all pigs in the world were knocked out with the swine flu, one woman flew into O'Hare airport with a ham sandwich from China and it was confiscated.
Disease that killed millions of China's pigs poses global threat
Tom Polansek

CHICAGO (Reuters) - Bettie the beagle, a detector dog for U.S. Customs and Border Protection, picked up the scent of pork on a woman arriving from China at Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-swinefever-disease-insight/disease-that-killed-millions-of-chinas-pigs-poses-global-threat-idUSKBN1ZF1FP

So, however, this thing is really rolling.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #939 on: March 07, 2020, 08:59:28 pm »
Costco's free food samples are being pulled from some of its stores as coronavirus worries grow
Mary Hanbury    Mar 6, 2020, 6:28 AM

https://www.businessinsider.com/costco-pulls-free-samples-from-certain-stores-amid-coronavirus-panic-2020-3

Okay, "some" stores, not all. Still.  And for the record, they are talking mainly about the West coast.

For the most part, right now, I am a bit weary of getting prepared food from say some of the chain restaurants. That seems a way this could spread without naming any particular one. Probably all of them.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 09:07:10 pm by TomSea »

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #940 on: March 07, 2020, 09:16:05 pm »
Coronavirus live updates: New York declares emergency; Italy to lock down Milan area

3:52 pm: Italy to lock down Lombardy and 11 provinces

The Italian government plans to lock down travel in and out of hard-hit Lombardy due to the coronavirus, according to a draft decree. Lombardy is a region of 10 million in northern Italy which is home to Milan, the nation’s financial hub.

The Italian government also plans travel lockdowns in 11 provinces, including Modena, Parma, Piacenza, Reggio nell’Emilia, Rimini, Pesaro and Urbino, Venice, Padua, Treviso, Asti and Alessandria.

According to the draft decree, people should “absolutely avoid” travel to these areas except in emergency situations.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/07/coronavirus-live-updates-pope-cancels-large-public-appearances-as-cases-surge-in-europe.html
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #941 on: March 07, 2020, 09:17:30 pm »
Cuomo declares state of emergency in New York as state coronavirus cases soar to 76

Gov. Cuomo declared a state of emergency Saturday to deal with the worsening coronavirus crisis, as the number of cases jumped to 11 in the Big Apple — including a Queens cab driver — and 76 across New York.

Saturday’s numbers more than doubled the cases in the city, which stood at five on Friday, the governor said at a noon press conference. There were 21 new cases outside the city, from 44 the day before, he said.

“We are testing aggressively, said Cuomo. “The more positives you find, the better.”

https://nypost.com/2020/03/07/cuomo-declares-state-of-emergency-as-new-york-state-coronavirus-cases-soar-to-76/
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #942 on: March 07, 2020, 09:34:26 pm »
I do hope the Virus has an silver lininng..

1. American companies go elsewhere besides China to do their business (or even come back).
2. This could be the downfall of the Mullahs (It is worse in Iran than what is being reported).
3. This could be the downfall of the CCP, I hope.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #943 on: March 07, 2020, 09:54:42 pm »
I do hope the Virus has an silver lininng..

1. American companies go elsewhere besides China to do their business (or even come back).
2. This could be the downfall of the Mullahs (It is worse in Iran than what is being reported).
3. This could be the downfall of the CCP, I hope.

Anyone else noticing the MSM is downplaying and outright not listiing the "age" distributuion of the deaths of COV19 data thus far?

Doesnt fit the narrative of the anti-Trump hysteria being created.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #944 on: March 07, 2020, 10:55:11 pm »
Garrett Love
@Garrett_Love
Coronavirus data from Italy reported to WHO. Risk of dying by age group if infected:

80+ yrs old - 14.8%
70-79 yrs old - 8.0%
60-69 yrs old - 3.6%
50-59 yrs old - 1.3%
40-49 yrs old - 0.4%
30-39 yrs old - 0.2%
20-29 yrs old - 0.2%
10-19 yrs old - 0.2%
0-9 yrs old - no fatalities
3:34 PM · Mar 7, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/Garrett_Love/status/1236404800662777857

80+, almost a 15% chance of dying if you contract it but that still would mean having about an 85% chance of surviving.  :pondering:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 10:57:11 pm by TomSea »

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #945 on: March 07, 2020, 10:58:43 pm »
Anyone else noticing the MSM is downplaying and outright not listiing the "age" distributuion of the deaths of COV19 data thus far?

Doesnt fit the narrative of the anti-Trump hysteria being created.

I noticed that.

I'm worried about my parents. My dad will be 80 this year and my mom will be 77.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Online corbe

« Reply #946 on: March 07, 2020, 11:14:22 pm »
CPAC attendee tests positive for coronavirus

by Anthony Leonardi

March 07, 2020 05:41 PM
Updated Mar 07, 2020, 06:04 PM

At least one attendee at the 2020 Conservative Political Action Conference tested positive for the new coronavirus late last month.

The American Conservative Union announced that one of the attendees to its annual conference, which attracted 19,000 people in 2019 and roughly the same amount this year, contracted the COVID-19 virus prior to the event in National Harbor, Maryland, thus exposing others to the disease.

"The American Conservative Union has learned that one of our CPAC attendees has unfortunately tested positive today for coronavirus. The exposure occurred previous to the conference. A New Jersey hospital tested the person, and CDC confirmed the positive result," the ACU said in a statement Saturday. "The individual is under the care of medical professionals in the state of New Jersey, and has been quarantined. "

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/cpac-attendee-tests-positive-for-coronavirus
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #947 on: March 07, 2020, 11:40:53 pm »
My wife is Facebook friends with a former work associate. The lady lives in Harbin, China and works for a non-profit to rescue/adopt dogs, so they are not dinner.

Periodically they bring a group of dogs, to Canada and USA.

Bottom line:

1. They communicate on FB, with no apparent tampering or censorship.

2. The people/dogs have been "quarantined for 5 weeks, now.

3.  It is not clear beyond that, since China's visa procedures, might make it difficult for them to go, return, multiple times. So it seems, for now, they remain, so as not to compromise their mission.

IOW if they leave, they might not easily get back in.

etc.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #948 on: March 08, 2020, 12:16:43 am »
California man had coronavirus before he boarded Grand Princess, cruise ship official says
https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-03-07/spread-of-coronavirus-on-grand-princess-ship-raises-public-health-alarms
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #949 on: March 08, 2020, 12:49:15 am »
80+, almost a 15% chance of dying if you contract it but that still would mean having about an 85% chance of surviving.  :pondering:

What is the survival rate for 80-year-olds with influenza?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-