Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion  (Read 79642 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion
« Reply #250 on: February 01, 2020, 02:55:13 am »
I can't believe they are saying this and also, we are certainly not among the first, Mongolia, North Korea, Philippines, Italy, Israel, Singapore, I know I am missing some but a number of countries are taking these kinds of measures. Australia is certainly quarantining people.
LOL! More "sharing is caring" BS.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #251 on: February 01, 2020, 03:03:52 am »
My conspiracy-wired section...

The two-week period post-infection without any symptoms SCREAMS controlled testing.  Or something more sinister.

There are brand 'New' midsize GHOST cities...totally unoccupied, built by the Chinese

http://www.google.com/search?ei=C-o0XvPIIqGtytMP-augmA4&q=new+unoccupied+cities+in+china&oq=new+unoccupied+cities+in+china&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0.25894.26751..29165...0.3..0.44.165.4......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j0i13j0i7i30.P6hdd2Ag6Wo

...like they wanted to be ready for a mass evacuation of people.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #252 on: February 01, 2020, 03:16:47 am »

The two-week period post-infection without any symptoms SCREAMS controlled testing.  Or something more sinister.

There are brand 'New' midsize GHOST cities...totally unoccupied, built by the Chinese

http://www.google.com/search?ei=C-o0XvPIIqGtytMP-augmA4&q=new+unoccupied+cities+in+china&oq=new+unoccupied+cities+in+china&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0.25894.26751..29165...0.3..0.44.165.4......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j0i13j0i7i30.P6hdd2Ag6Wo

I've seen articles for those ghost cities in the past, probably a few years ago.

There's a lot to speculate on all of this, 75% chance or more, there is more than meets the eye here, that this killer virus would take off in Wuhan.  And the exorbitant amount of pigs killed in this already to start with, a quarter of all pigs on earth. All of this seems like uncharted territory.

Then, again, I haven't closely watched epidemics in the past, I remember SARS and it was thought to be pretty bad.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #253 on: February 01, 2020, 03:17:52 am »

I see it the other way. Hostage people in those cities to use them as lab rats. They aren't "cities". They are testing facilities.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline TomSea

« Reply #254 on: February 01, 2020, 05:28:17 am »
Radio Free Asia:
Coronavirus Ravages Wuhan as Hospitals Turn Fever, Pneumonia Patients Away
2020-01-31

Reports from inside quarantined Wuhan draw a picture of a city where normal life has been largely abandoned, where hard-pressed medical teams routinely turn away patients for lack of beds or supplies, and where the majority of infections may not even have been counted.

A medical worker in Wuhan said hospitals in the city are now full of pneumonia patients, and are turning more away, meaning that they go back home and infect their families.

"Many of my friends have gotten sick, but they can't get admitted to a hospital, and those who have managed it are usually private patients who can pay the bills themselves," the healthcare worker said.

See more at: https://www.rfa.org/english/news/china/ravages-01312020160515.html

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #255 on: February 01, 2020, 05:55:56 am »
@TomSea As anticipated.

There are only so many hospital beds, a relatively small percentage of the population. Even here, economics dictate that wards do not sit empty, and those not seen as useable in ordinary situations, plus a small overflow capacity, simply aren't there.

In this case, the potential for infection once those beds are filled skyrockets, as those in those households who are themselves asymptomatic or uninfected go forth to get everything from groceries to medicine (likely on the black market) and expose others or are exposed.  With a two week incubation period, most people will be in rough shape without food or medicine for a lockdown period without aid. Even the mechanisms to distribute that will break down if enough are infected. 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #256 on: February 01, 2020, 06:51:08 am »
OK.

Not to bring the Nazi element into this equation except for the propaganda angle. (quotations and comments are freely available) without my assistant's. Call now: 1- SOL FUC YUTO

Tell a lie.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #257 on: February 01, 2020, 07:05:37 am »
uh huh

I shoulda kept going with Robot 2.

And "good" members treat @Quix like a miscreant.

Most people can't handle the truth because they are too effing stupid to understand it.

Good on ya.

THANKS for your kind comment.

Being called a 'miscreant' kind of goes with the territory of being Quix--A lifelong part of my existential thrownness.

People are averse to:

1. hearing the truth--particularly about themselves.
That's probably the most persistent explanation by those in close face to face relationships as to the biggest problem people have with me.

2. having to do with atypical outliers who do not fit the middle of the bell curve in 'normalcy.'
I didn't fit the middle of bell curve from the beginning--was cut out, not born. God made clear to me a long time ago that HE had created me & trained, conditioned me to be the person HE wanted--to quite being that concerned about what others thought & get on down the road doing what HE wanted as that was what brought HIM joy. That has helped a LOT.

3. people who are 'annoyingly correct, accurate' too much of the time.
I don't know how much that fits me but some friends insist it does.

4. people who say things in NON-Politically Correct ways. I don't think being PC is in my bones or constitution.

5. People who say things in startling, jangly ways.
I've just learned saying things in calm reasonable ways tends to insure they get forgotten almost immediately.

Ahhhh well, I can only do what I can do. I can only be who I am. I try to do & be honorably as unto The Lord and His values though I know I fail often at that.

At least I want to leave people with food for thought and to try and jar them out of complacency & the stupor all the oligarchy's MSM lobotomizing brainwashing has left them in.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 07:08:16 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

« Reply #258 on: February 01, 2020, 07:14:29 am »

That's something, HIV. Well, like I said, when the Chinese were trying, I believe "cloning", it really showed how far they will go, EVEN THOUGH THAT SCIENTIST GOT ARRESTED.... I add that in because it is important.

I think this revelation is one of the most telling evident facts to surface.

The oligarchy is truly ruthless, cynical, genocidal, power-mongering to the max etc.

Bolstering our immune systems and prayer seem to be the priorities to manage.

BTW, the best, tiniest particle colloidal silver I know of in the whole USA or globe is from:

http://www.msminerals.com

Great authentic Christian folks own & run the place.

Having had chronic sinus infections my whole life--often going into life-threatening pneumonia--I now can't remember the last time I had a cold.

I initially used the saline solution in the Neil Med squeeze bottle. It worked IF I used it immediately at first hint of a threat in my nose etc. And, I'd have to use half a bottle or a whole bottle of saline--at least several squeezes. And I'd have to use it at IMMEDIATELY EVERY succeeding symptomatic threat hint. The application would last maybe 3-4 hours. But it would whip threats back within 3-5 days.

Then I tried the colloidal silver in the squeeze bottle to my nose/sinuses.

It worked a LOT better & was far more comfortable. I only had to use 1-3 squeezes per symptomatic threat sensation.  And, each application tended to work 4-12 hours instead of 3-4.  And it would whip the threat to the mat within 1-3 days.

Initially, I did get a kind of 'ice cream headache' sensation for 3-8 seconds but that was a small price to pay. Now, I don't even get that.

So, I have about 10 gallons of the stuff. They have been very very kind, to me. They sell the usual 200ppm variety.

They've given me  much more intense 1,000ppm. I usually dilute that considerably, though.

They also have the highest quality mineral supplement available in solution. Kind of tastes like sucking on a water soaked piece of wood but it's great stuff.

Anyway--FWIW. I'm thankful I have the colloidal silver for such as the Corona virus.

Of course I take also turmeric, D3 with K etc. etc. etc.

And I take a mixture of equal parts (say a cup) garlic puree, lemon juice, ginger puree & Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar. Simmered for 30 min. Cooled, add 2-3 cups raw organic honey. I take 2-4 tablespoons of that 1-2 times a day. Helps BP & arteries & other things. Interestingly, I picked up a fungal itch problem in feet & legs & hands my Navy tour in Taiwan. Nothing has cured it. But when I take this concoction twice a day, I don't have the itch problem.

FWIW.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 07:31:39 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

« Reply #259 on: February 01, 2020, 07:38:18 am »
Love ya. Calling BS.

@Cyber Liberty

I suppose it depends on the meaning of "savages."

The Chinese have been the MOST civilized, sophisticated, developed civilization for millennia in a list of ways.

They have also been among the most cruel, ruthless, vengeful (idiom: 10 years is not too long to wait for vengeance), blood thirsty, too often arbitrary etc. I won't describe one of their ancient monkey meals.

But such things are in the heart of man in all cultures. Some cultures (particularly authentic Christianity) keep them in check better than others.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #260 on: February 01, 2020, 12:04:12 pm »
No, the 2019-nCoV genome doesn’t really seem engineered from HIV

https://theprepared.com/blog/no-the-2019-ncov-genome-doesnt-actually-seem-engineered-from-hiv/

So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #261 on: February 01, 2020, 12:08:09 pm »
Biorxiv (where the paper claiming the "Uncanny Similarity to HIV" was found) is a preprint server for uploading finished manuscripts, before (or during) the process of submitting them to a journal for publication.  It is not peer reviewed and there seems to be but only very basic screening and a check against plagiarism (in other words, does it follow the basic outline of a scientific paper and ensuring it is not a word for word copy of another paper). That doesn't mean everything posted there is garbage, but also doesn’t mean everything posted there is valid.

https://www.researchgate.net/post/What_is_biorxiv_And_what_do_people_use_it_for

7th Jul, 2018
Bernhard Hommel
Leiden University

But the problem is that such servers blur the line between peer-reviewed articles and fake news. Many authors and readers treat pre-publications just like peer-reviewed papers accepted by a journal, and so we read twitter messages about „evidence for xyz“ with a link to unreviewed papers with sometimes questionable methodology and conclusions, and laypeople (and I‘m afraid some researchers as well) take that as scientific evidence already. That has the potential to undermine the credibility of our science.

Criticisms in the comment section of the Biorxiv paper – “Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag”:

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1.article-info

Brian Hanley • 7 hours ago • edited

I agree with Jason Weir, Song Yang, and others.
Regarding these purported HIV sequences. I studied gp120 structure in an transmission electron microscopy lab in grad school. gp120 has long non-conserved regions that effectively hypermutate. This is a major mechanism of HIV immune system evasion, because it changes the gp120 presented region so fast the immune system can't keep up with it.

This happens because HIV is an RNA virus. It has a couple of mutations per replication on average. In late stagesof infection there can be 500K to 1 million copies per milliliter. do the math on that. Because of this, we call HIV a quasi-species. It's got a very bushy tree within one person that is infected.

Within the quasi species of HIV, in the gp120 non-conserved high mutationregions you are going to find just about any short sequence there sooner or later. These inserts are short, up to 15 or so nucleotides, but mostly 5 to 8. And this is the spike protein, which is an area that mutates and finds new receptors.

If you want to look at anengineered virus, look up SHIV (simian HIV). That was designed and produced in a laboratory. It has huge regions transferred from other viruses. It makes monkeys sick with human-like HIV.
I think that this paper is ignorant and amateurish pseudoscience. No. Absolutely not. This is not some escaped bioweapon.

Jason Weir • 14 hours ago

I blasted each of the four 2019 - nCoV inserts shown in Table 1 and received 100% identity with a number of other hits other than HIV-1. For example, BLAST-P results for insert RSYLTPGDSSSG received 100% identity with Spike glycoprotein from a bat coronovirus with Genbank accession number GenBank: QHR63300.1. It is thus much closer to a known bat coronovirus than it is to HIV-1. Likewise each of the other three inserts have 100% amino acid identity to other non-HIV sources. The paper is thus highly misleading in that it does not discuss the other blast hits to non HIV-1 related sources, some of which have high identity than those from HIV-1. The implications of the paper that 2019 - nCoV coronovirus has elements of HIV-1 virus inserted into it should be treated with scepticism.

-Jason Weir (Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of Toronto)

And something that jumped to me as well:

Kenrod • 12 hours ago

It strikes me that the phrase "uncanny similarity" and continued use of the word uncanny in the manuscript is not scientific. Unless there is a way to measure or gauge a comparison via some sort of statistics this reads more like astrology and is irresponsible.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline TomSea

« Reply #262 on: February 01, 2020, 01:53:32 pm »
Coronavirus Lurking in Feces May Reveal Hidden Risk of Spread

By Jason Gale

Squat latrines, common in China, may be a virus source
    2019-nCoV virus was found in loose stool of case in Washington

While doctors have focused on respiratory samples from pneumonia cases to identify coronavirus patients, they might have ignored a less apparent and hidden source of the spread: diarrhea.

The novel coronavirus was detected in the loose stool of the first U.S. case -- a finding that hasn’t featured among case reports from Wuhan, China, the epicenter of the outbreak. However, that doesn’t surprise scientists who have studied coronaviruses, nor doctors familiar with the bug that caused SARS.

Diarrhea occurred in about 10-20% of patients afflicted with severe acute respiratory syndrome about 17 years ago and was the source of an explosive SARS outbreak in the Amoy Gardens residential complex in Hong Kong.

Read more at: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-02-01/coronavirus-lurking-in-feces-may-reveal-hidden-risk-of-spread?utm_medium=social&cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_content=business&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&__twitter_impression=true

As to what is true or not, the one guy was spewing blood, that was heart-wrenching and again, I wonder, is that for real??

I didn't know, Hong Kong had a Disneyland, pretty cool.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-01-31/the-global-economy-is-getting-infected-by-the-virus
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 04:06:44 pm by TomSea »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #263 on: February 01, 2020, 05:25:11 pm »
@Gefn
@Cyber Liberty
@roamer_1
@corbe
@mystery-ak

As of today, Feb. 1, 2020

China: Estimate sick in China: 75,000.
China: 60 million in lockdown in their homes.  One person can leave house every two days to obtain food.
USA:  7 confirmed: The first case in US was confirmed by finding the virus in a loose stool of patient.
China again based on loose stool test in US; China has many squat latrines so people can catch the virus from the stools of others left in the latrine.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #264 on: February 01, 2020, 05:33:18 pm »
@Gefn
@Cyber Liberty
@roamer_1
@corbe
@mystery-ak

As of today, Feb. 1, 2020

China: Estimate sick in China: 75,000.
China: 60 million in lockdown in their homes.  One person can leave house every two days to obtain food.
USA:  7 confirmed: The first case in US was confirmed by finding the virus in a loose stool of patient.
China again based on loose stool test in US; China has many squat latrines so people can catch the virus from the stools of others left in the latrine.

I perceive a problem with the bolded part:  Doesn't that concentrate people at the grocers?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #265 on: February 01, 2020, 06:05:50 pm »
I perceive a problem with the bolded part:  Doesn't that concentrate people at the grocers?
@Cyber Liberty

Yes, it does, but it also means only one person from a family will be outside.  That keeps millions off the streets and not in the grocery stores so there is less people in the stores.  Now, if that one person outside the home brings the virus home from the people in the store, they likely all die.  How does one keep every single person in a house?

JUST SAW ON TV, ONE PERSON HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR THE VIRUS IN Massachusetts.

So, US now has 8 confirmed.  This Boston man was in affected area in China.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 06:09:08 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #266 on: February 01, 2020, 06:10:16 pm »
Do Putinistas and the like, ever know what the Russians actually say about us? This isn't a problem here, at some other places, yes. How can people still embrace the Russian view ever?

Excerpted:

Russian propaganda’s “conspiratorial” virus: disinformation review

. For the pro-Kremlin media, the coronavirus is beginning to look like a disinformation gold-mine.

“It’s an American weapon of mass destruction, aimed against China, coming from one of the US military labs that surround Russia and China, for the benefit of Big Pharma and American corporations,” the pro-Kremlin disinformation machine follows its usual outlandish yet familiar logic. After all, one of the most famous and successful examples of Soviet disinformation was the HIV hoax planted by the KGB in the 1980s, which claimed that the HIV virus was created by the CIA as a biological weapon.

More recently, in 2016, pro-Kremlin outlets alleged that the Zika virus was owned by American and British corporations. Cancer, syphilis, and Spanish flu have also been labeled American biological weapons. Ukraine has been accused of spreading Ebola on behalf of the US military among pro-Russian separatists. And the narrative about secret US military labs in Russia’s neighborhood spreading all sorts of diseases is so prevalent that around 20% of Georgians believe it to be true in the case of the Lugar Lab in Tbilisi. (It is not).

More at: http://euromaidanpress.com/2020/01/30/russian-propagandas-conspiratorial-virus-disinformation-review/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #267 on: February 01, 2020, 06:16:58 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Yes, it does, but it also means only one person from a family will be outside.  That keeps millions off the streets and not in the grocery stores so there is less people in the stores.  Now, if that one person outside the home brings the virus home from the people in the store, they likely all die.  How does one keep every single person in a house?

If I still lived in Chandler, I'd have my groceries delivered.  Here, I can do the next-best thing:  Curbside pickup.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #268 on: February 01, 2020, 06:17:10 pm »
See links for videos:  https://twitter.com/sotiridi

Sotiri Dimpinoudis
@sotiridi
·
2m
And there has been one first case of a person falling to the ground in Hong Kong at a station.

#CoronaVirus #HongKong #China #Shengzen

Sotiri Dimpinoudis
@sotiridi
·
5m
And the Situation is very hostile towards people not wearing a face mask in public, here you see a crowd of face wearing mask people harassing a person without a face mask.

#coronavirus #China #Hubei #Wuhan

Szechuan province, the people found out about a neighbor who went to the flu zones undetected, contracted it, brought it back and the neighbors were protesting out side the person's house, the police were there.

Same gal in the white furry coat here. I would wear a mask but I've read articles that they are of limited benefit.

Sotiri Dimpinoudis
@sotiridi
·
9m
And another video footage confirming that police officers in #China are arresting people who do not wear face mask in public, here in this CCTV video you see them arresting a women.

#CoronaVirus #Hubei #Wuhan

More at link:   https://twitter.com/sotiridi

I'd just wear a mask.  It seems convincing to me that they do help some.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 06:17:56 pm by TomSea »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #269 on: February 01, 2020, 06:21:43 pm »
If I still lived in Chandler, I'd have my groceries delivered.  Here, I can do the next-best thing:  Curbside pickup.

Well -- this is where having a stockpile of dehydrated food, water, bandages, masks, rubber gloves, etc., comes in handy. My only concern is prescription drugs -- normally insurance companies won't let you purchase in advance.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #270 on: February 01, 2020, 07:25:40 pm »
@Victoria33

And all others, do you think masks help much? I think it is a viable consideration and helpful but a bit limited per some experts.

I'd wear a mask and speaking of gloves, maybe I will go see about getting a box of disposable gloves, you never know.

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #271 on: February 01, 2020, 07:29:54 pm »
First case of coronavirus confirmed in Massachusetts: DPH

State health officials announced today that a man in his 20s returning to Boston from Wuhan, China, is the first confirmed case of the potentially deadly novel coronavirus in Massachusetts.

Wuhan is the epicenter of the virus that has triggered a global emergency declaration from the World Health Organization and a public health emergency here in the U.S. The man is the eighth case of the coronavirus in the U.S., according to the CDC.

The ill man has been “isolated,” state health officials said Saturday, and his “close contacts” have been identified and are also being monitored.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/02/01/first-case-of-coronavirus-confirmed-in-massachusetts-dph/
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline TomSea

« Reply #272 on: February 01, 2020, 08:08:45 pm »
Apparently, a campaign is out telling people who is most susceptible to this:

There are a few of these:

4%, maybe even only 2% fatality rate is nothing to sneer at but some people are pointing out more facts about the matter.
Ambrose gimme.eth
@AmbroseLerma
Friend went out to buy some masks for him and his family. Sent me this... Home Depot in #Texas #coronoravirus

https://twitter.com/AmbroseLerma/status/1223684156007337986

CGTN
@CGTNOfficial
The spread of the coronavirus is sparking racism and xenophobia among some people.

https://twitter.com/CGTNOfficial/status/1223394227142479873

Amazingly, there have been a few so-called cases of Xenophobia.

#coronavirus for more info.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 08:21:16 pm by TomSea »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #273 on: February 01, 2020, 08:12:19 pm »
Apparently, a campaign is out telling people who is most susceptible to this:

4% fatality rate is nothing to sneer at but some people are pointing out more facts about the matter.
Amazingly, there have been a few so-called cases of Xenophobia.

#coronavirus for more info.

It should come as no surprise there is heightened "fear" of foreigners with this Coronavirus business.  I wouldn't call it an "irrational fear," it's perfectly rational and reasonable.
I will NOT comply.

Offline DB

« Reply #274 on: February 01, 2020, 09:13:21 pm »

That depends on how long the virus can live outside the body and how long grocery stores have something to sell.