Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion  (Read 78994 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion
« Reply #550 on: February 20, 2020, 04:32:35 pm »
For clarification, this is not an influenza virus. It is a coronavirus. It is not yet known if the COVID-19 virus will return year after year as a seasonal influenza would or if it will burn out and not (yet) reappear much as SARS and MERS did - not becoming endemic i.e. returning year to year.

Think of viruses as car brands. You have Fords and Chevys and Toyotas, etc. Many different and distinct car brands and many different and distinct types of viruses.

So think of influenza as being a “Ford brand” and coronaviruses as being a “Chevy brand”.

But within each car brand, there are many different models.

With Ford, you have many different models ranging from the Fiesta to the Mustang. There are also different models and options within those models (think of those as mutations).

Within the influenza virus there are many different strains – A, B, C and D and within those various subtypes, just for example in type A alone that cause global pandemics:

H1N1 caused "Spanish flu" in 1918 and "Swine flu" in 2009.
H2N2 caused "Asian Flu".
H3N2 caused "Hong Kong Flu"

The coronavirus and influenza are both viruses just as a Ford and a Chevy are both car brands, but the family of coronaviruses belong to a different family of viruses than influenza.

Some coronaviruses are endemic and are responsible for a percentage of seasonal “common colds”, miserable to get but not particularly dangerous.  SARS and MERS, also coronaviruses, were of course like COVID-19, much more serious but haven’t reemerged.

I understand the analogy you are making and I stand corrected.  However, the coronavirus spreads much easier than SARS and is much like the flu in nature because of how rapidly it spreads. SARS killed over 750 people and infected over 8,000 people.  Coronavirus has infected nearly 10 times as many people so far and the death total is over 2,000.  Big difference.

As for re-emerging viruses; MERS for example is still a concern and cases reported in the areas hospitals where I live. There are several facilities that some doctors will no longer do surgery in because of those incidents.  No the incidents are not widely reported, nor are there reports of an outbreak, but the virus hasn't gone away.

Beside SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV which have only emerged recently, the other four human-pathogenic coronaviruses, namely, HCoV-229E, HCoV-OC43, HCoV-NL63 and HCoV-HKU1, have been continuously circulating in human for at least decades or centuries.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4687117/

https://khn.org/morning-breakout/coronavirus-is-killing-more-people-more-quickly-than-sars-with-97-deaths-reported-in-a-single-day/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #551 on: February 20, 2020, 05:44:57 pm »
South Korea city deserted after coronavirus 'super-spreads' in church

Daegu Mayor Kwon Young-jin told residents to stay indoors after 90 people who worshipped at the Church of Jesus the Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony showed symptoms of infection and dozens of new cases were confirmed.

The church had been attended by a 61-year-old woman who tested positive, known as “Patient 31”. Korea’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention described the outbreak there as a “super-spreading event”.

“We are in an unprecedented crisis,” Kwon told reporters, adding that all members of the church would be tested. “We’ve asked them to stay at home isolated from their families.”

More at: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-health/south-korea-city-deserted-after-coronavirus-super-spreads-in-church-idUSKBN20E0AM

Offline TomSea

« Reply #552 on: February 20, 2020, 05:48:16 pm »
Same city as above, Daegu, SK's 4th largest:

U.S. Military Bases in Daegu Reduce Operations As Cases of South Koreans Infected with Coronavirus Soars to Over 100
GIKorea | February 20, 2020 | USFK | No Comments

It sounds like Daegu is beginning to turn into Wuhan:

South Korea reported its first coronavirus-linked death Thursday, while Daegu urged residents to stay home as the southeastern city struggled to contain an outbreak of the pneumonia-like disease.

The Army garrison in Daegu also restricted access and announced that schools and non-essential business would be closed for a second day.

In an exception to policy, U.S. service members were authorized to wear face masks in uniform regardless of air quality conditions, according to the garrison’s Facebook page.

See more at: https://www.rokdrop.net/2020/02/u-s-military-bases-in-daegu-reduce-operations-as-cases-of-south-koreans-infected-with-coronavirus-soars-to-over-100/

Offline libertybele

« Reply #553 on: February 20, 2020, 07:29:20 pm »

Wow.  That is frightening. They are questioning length of incubation period -- 24 days instead of 14.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #554 on: February 20, 2020, 10:38:59 pm »
World News
February 20, 2020 / 2:52 AM / Updated an hour ago
Clashes, jeers and burning tires greet coronavirus evacuees in Ukraine
Matthias Williams

NOVI SANZHARY, Ukraine (Reuters) - Residents of a central Ukrainian town clashed with police, burned tires and hurled projectiles at a convoy of buses carrying evacuees from China’s Hubei province, quarantined in case of the coronavirus, to a sanatorium on Thursday.

A demonstrator throws a stone towards a police van during a protest against the arrival of a plane carrying evacuees from coronavirus-hit China's Hubei province in the village of Novi Sanzhary in Poltava region, Ukraine February 20, 2020. Local residents blocked the road leading to a sanatorium where the evacuees are due to be held in quarantine for at least two weeks. REUTERS/Valentyn Ogirenko

Some protesters and police were lying wounded on the ground after the clashes. At least two buses had their windows smashed while the evacuees sat behind curtains inside.

Locals in Novi Sanzhary feared they could become infected despite the authorities repeatedly insisting there was no danger and a special appeal from President Volodymyr Zelenskiy for calm.

Ukraine has no confirmed cases of the virus.

Read more at: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-health-ukraine/clashes-jeers-and-burning-tires-greet-coronavirus-evacuees-in-ukraine-idUSKBN20E10L

That is totally improper, Ukraine has had some problems like chasing gypsies/Roma off from where they are are living. Some other countries act this way too, they aren't alone but unacceptable. My gosh.  There is no excuse. An Asian was beat up in Sheffield England over the virus panic but I don't think he/she had the infection. Just people acting crazy.  USA has not had violence that I know of but some negative reactions. There might have been someone beat up on the West coast. I forget.
Ukraine’s Healthcare Minister to spend 14 days with quarantined Ukrainians
Source : 112 Ukraine
As it was stated by Zoryana Skaletska, she was overwhelmed by all the panic and rejection
23:20, 20 February 2020

Healthcare Minister Zoriana Skaletska
Press-service of the Cabinet of Ministers

Ukraine’s Minister of Health Zoryana Skaletska has decided to join the quarantined people at the Novi Sanzhary Medical Center and will spend the next 14 days with them. She wrote about it on her Facebook page after local citizens attacked the bus, which was carrying evacuated Ukrainians, with stones.

"I made the decision to join the people in the observation. I will spend the next 14 days with them in the same room and in the same conditions. I hope that my presence will reassure both those in Novi Sanzhary and the rest of the country ... I want to emphasize one more time: these people are our compatriots, they are no strangers to us. We live in one country and we must take care of their health and safety," Skaletska said.

According to her, the evacuation was carefully prepared and the safe conditions of stay in observation were provided, taking all WHO standards and practices of other countries into account.

More at: https://112.international/society/ukraines-healthcare-minister-to-spend-14-days-with-quarantined-ukrainians-48771.html

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #555 on: February 20, 2020, 10:44:07 pm »
That is totally improper, Ukraine has had some problems like chasing gypsies/Roma off from where they are are living. Some other countries act this way too, they aren't alone but unacceptable. My gosh.  There is no excuse. An Asian was beat up in Sheffield England over the virus panic but I don't think he/she had the infection. Just people acting crazy.  USA has not had violence that I know of but some negative reactions. There might have been someone beat up on the West coast. I forget.
That's a nice gesture on the part of the Minister of Health, and it may (possibly) cost her her life, but with incubation periods believed to be as long as 24 days, she may be released from quarantine and go forth to spread the virus among the government.
I applaud her courage, but I think the act is still a dumb one.
Not a good idea, imho.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 10:45:09 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #556 on: February 21, 2020, 02:04:36 am »
Lawrence Person's BattleSwarm Blog 2/20/2020

Basically every dystopia you’ve seen or read about in the last 20 years is happening in China right now. Here’s a roundup of Coronavirus news:

•  The official infection figures everyone believes are understated:

Total confirmed cases: 75,751

Total deaths: 2,130

Total recovered: 16,847

There are some MSM outlets saying that, based on those official numbers, the worst of the outbreak has passed. I wouldn’t wager much money on that proposition…

•  American evacuees from the Coronavirus-stricken Diamond Princess cruise ship have been flown to the Nebraska Medical Center campus in Omaha. (Yesterday the official Coronavirus tracker showed a jump in U.S. cases to 29 based on that, but today the tracker number is back down to 15. Curious…)

•  Over 700 people in Washington State being “under supervision” for possible coronavirus infection? “The figure includes close contacts of laboratory confirmed cases, as well as people who have returned from China in the past 14 days that are included in federal quarantine guidance.”

•  Walter Russell Mead on why China is the real sick man of Asia:

Epidemics also lead us to think about geopolitical and economic hypotheticals. We have seen financial markets shudder and commodity prices fall in the face of what hopefully will be a short-lived disturbance in China’s economic growth. What would happen if—perhaps in response to an epidemic, but more likely following a massive financial collapse—China’s economy were to suffer a long period of even slower growth? What would be the impact of such developments on China’s political stability, on its attitude toward the rest of the world, and to the global balance of power?

------

China expelled three Wall Street Journal reporters over that editorial:

Beijing’s propaganda campaign to paper over the depredations of its heavy handed quarantines and other outbreak-suppression efforts was launched into hyperspeed earlier this month as the international community – including the WHO – started questioning everything – from whether Beijing deliberately hid information about the outbreak in the early days (looks like it did), to whether the virus was originally developed in a bioweapons lab in Wuhan before being unleashed on the public (…), to whether Beijing was actually capable of resolving this issue without some kind of intervention.

These doubts likely played some role in Beijing’s decision to refuse to allow foreign experts into the country – though it gladly accepted shipments of facemasks and medicine – as the most important thing is that the Communist Party project an image of strength upon the global stage.

More: https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=43541

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #557 on: February 21, 2020, 12:23:50 pm »
I understand the analogy you are making and I stand corrected.  However, the coronavirus spreads much easier than SARS and is much like the flu in nature because of how rapidly it spreads. SARS killed over 750 people and infected over 8,000 people.  Coronavirus has infected nearly 10 times as many people so far and the death total is over 2,000.  Big difference.

As for re-emerging viruses; MERS for example is still a concern and cases reported in the areas hospitals where I live. There are several facilities that some doctors will no longer do surgery in because of those incidents.  No the incidents are not widely reported, nor are there reports of an outbreak, but the virus hasn't gone away.

Beside SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV which have only emerged recently, the other four human-pathogenic coronaviruses, namely, HCoV-229E, HCoV-OC43, HCoV-NL63 and HCoV-HKU1, have been continuously circulating in human for at least decades or centuries.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4687117/

https://khn.org/morning-breakout/coronavirus-is-killing-more-people-more-quickly-than-sars-with-97-deaths-reported-in-a-single-day/

I think you are confusing MERS with MRSA which is an antibacterial resistant bacterial infection.

https://www.cdc.gov/mrsa/healthcare/index.html

There have only been two reported cases of MERS in the US.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/mers/us.html
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #558 on: February 21, 2020, 01:02:46 pm »
Most Americans Are Not Taking This Coronavirus Outbreak Seriously, And That Is Potentially Very Dangerous

We still don’t know if this coronavirus outbreak will become a horrific worldwide pandemic or not, but what we have seen so far is definitely very alarming.  People have literally been dropping dead in the streets, the Chinese government has locked down major city after major city, and the virus kept spreading very rapidly on a cruise ship off the coast of Japan even though a strict quarantine was instituted.  Scientists that have studied the virus are telling us that it “could be 20 times more lethal than the flu”, and it binds to human cell receptors much more easily than the SARS virus did.  Unfortunately, because the epicenter of this crisis is on the other side of the globe, most Americans are simply not paying much attention to it.  In fact, most of the people that my wife and I have been talking to and hearing from don’t think that the coronavirus is much of a threat to the United States at all.

And if the coronavirus does start to become a problem in this country, a new survey has found that most Americans are quite confident that the government can handle it…

More than three in four Americans say they are very confident or somewhat confident in the US federal government’s ability to handle a coronavirus outbreak, a Gallup poll has found, a higher level of confidence than in previous health scares.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/most-americans-are-not-taking-this-coronavirus-outbreak-seriously-and-that-is-potentially-very-dangerous
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #559 on: February 21, 2020, 01:11:23 pm »
I joined a "Kickstarter" project a few years back now and I received a weekly update email Today and I thought I'd share it:

Quick update on factory status

This is a quick update, because an update is due and while some of you have seen it already, we want to share the latest we have gotten from the factory-

Our manager at the factory contacted us late last week to share that they have not yet returned to work due to the coronavirus. They have been told they will need approval from the local government before they can return. We have been told that some local governments are requiring workers to go into 14 day quarantine depending on where they are coming from, before they can return to work. We do not yet know how that will effect the staff at this factory.

The factory manager is going to keep us updated on their estimated return date and is going to start reviewing our prototype feedback that we have from over the break - so that they can fix the issues we found ASAP.

We've talked to some people who work with other factories in China and many have not even had contact with their factory managers, so we are encouraged and thankful that they are keeping us informed, I know form a business standpoint they are eager to produce these printers as well.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #560 on: February 21, 2020, 01:15:25 pm »
Thanks for the updates @Elderberry
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline libertybele

« Reply #561 on: February 21, 2020, 01:27:23 pm »
I think you are confusing MERS with MRSA which is an antibacterial resistant bacterial infection.

https://www.cdc.gov/mrsa/healthcare/index.html

There have only been two reported cases of MERS in the US.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/mers/us.html

Probably.  I stand corrected by you once again! 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #562 on: February 21, 2020, 01:34:11 pm »
CORONAVIRUS NEWS: China's attempt to COVER-UP virus will affect America too

https://www.glennbeck.com/theblaze-tv/coronavirus-news-chinas-attempt-to-cover-up-virus-will-affect-america-too

Offline libertybele

« Reply #563 on: February 21, 2020, 01:45:25 pm »
More than 75,700 confirmed cases: Live updates on COVID-19

Here's a look at what you need to know about the new virus and the disease it causes.

What's the death rate from COVID-19?

..........The largest study on COVID-19 cases to date provides new details on the severity of the illness, including its death rate and who is most susceptible.

The study researchers, from the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, analyzed information from 44,672 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in China that were reported between Dec. 31, 2019 and Feb. 11, 2020. Among these cases, there were 1,023 deaths, resulting in an overall death rate of 2.3%.

That's much higher than the death rate of flu, which is around 0.1% in the U.S., according to The New York Times.

However, the new study found that the death rate from COVID-19 varied by location. In Hubei Province, where the outbreak began, the death rate was 2.9%, compared with just 0.4% in other provinces — a 7-fold difference.............

.........Will the coronavirus die down by the summer?

We don't know yet. Most respiratory viruses, such as flu viruses, are seasonal. We generally know when the peak of flu season will be and can expect the number of flu cases to drop down as we head toward spring and summer, said Dr. Nancy Messonnier, the director of CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases in a news conference on Feb. 12. But for the new virus, "I think it's premature to assume that," she said. If this new virus behaves similarly to flu viruses, we may see less infections as spring and summer roll around. "But this is a new disease, we haven't even been through six weeks of it much less a year," Messonnier said. Though hoping the numbers will go down as warm weather approaches, "the aggressive actions we're taking are because we don't think we can count on that."............

Number of Coronavirus Cases

Mainland China: 74,579
Thailand: 35
Japan: 84
Singapore: 84
Hong Kong: 67
South Korea: 104
Taiwan: 24
Australia: 15
Malaysia: 22
Germany: 16
Vietnam: 16
Macau: 10
U.S.: 29
France: 12
United Arab Emirates: 9
Canada: 8
Italy: 3
Russia: 2
UK: 9
Philippines: 3
Cambodia: 1
India: 3
Belgium: 1
Finland: 1
Nepal: 1
Spain: 2
Sri Lanka: 1
Sweden: 1
Egypt: 1
Iran: 2

..........................  https://www.livescience.com/new-china-coronavirus-faq.html

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #564 on: February 21, 2020, 02:10:05 pm »
South Korea is showing a 'big' jump. They doubled in the last 24 hours. From 104 to over 200.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

« Reply #565 on: February 21, 2020, 03:16:37 pm »
So in other words they're 'manipulating' the numbers and in doing so, my bet is that they still aren't reporting anywhere near those infected and those who have died.

Confusion mounts over China’s counting methods as coronavirus numbers swing wildly

Last week, Hubei province announced it would count "clinically diagnosed" cases in its numbers. These were patients who demonstrated all the symptoms of Covid-19 but either had not been able to get a test or were believed to have falsely tested negative.

Hubei doctors could use CT scans to confirm such coronavirus infections without a test.
That decision saw confirmed cases in Hubei province soar, with more than 15,152 new infections announced in mainland China on February 12 alone.

Officials said the move to include clinically diagnosed patients was intended to help clear a backlog of suspected cases in Hubei.
But on Thursday the government guidelines changed and "clinically confirmed" were excluded from the tally of confirmed cases.
Now patients must have a positive lab test result to be counted in the tally. Other cases will be listed as "suspected."

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #566 on: February 21, 2020, 03:40:56 pm »
The incubation time is lengthy and I don't think they know for sure how long it's contagious, which is what concerns me about it.  People leave quarantine, then get sick.  Other diseases manage to kill off the host very quickly, so the bug dies out in the population before it becomes wide spread.

It's not helpful the Peoples Republic is not being forthcoming on the mortality rate.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #567 on: February 21, 2020, 03:47:27 pm »
The incubation time is lengthy and I don't think they know for sure how long it's contagious, which is what concerns me about it.  People leave quarantine, then get sick.  Other diseases manage to kill off the host very quickly, so the bug dies out in the population before it becomes wide spread.

It's not helpful the Peoples Republic is not being forthcoming on the mortality rate.

So they are letting them out of quarantine too early thereby infecting everyone they come into contact with  888mouth
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #568 on: February 21, 2020, 03:54:18 pm »
So they are letting them out of quarantine too early thereby infecting everyone they come into contact with  888mouth

They were at first, but I think they're trying to get a handle on it by increasing the time in quarantine.  That's why I don't think they really know for how long to keep them isolated.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #569 on: February 21, 2020, 04:00:39 pm »
They were at first, but I think they're trying to get a handle on it by increasing the time in quarantine.  That's why I don't think they really know for how long to keep them isolated.

It has been reported in the "largest study of coronavirus patients" that the incubation period could be as long as 24 days.

https://www.businessinsider.com/wuhan-coronavirus-symptoms-24-days-after-infection-2020-2

Offline TomSea

« Reply #570 on: February 21, 2020, 04:42:29 pm »
After 12-24 hours or when you post a new update, the old thread will be merged with the comprehensive thread so We don't want to have too many coronavirus threads. But the updates are noteworthy and will stand temporarily.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #571 on: February 21, 2020, 04:45:45 pm »
South Korea is showing a 'big' jump. They doubled in the last 24 hours. From 104 to over 200.

Yes, they seem close to becoming a quarantined nation too But they are using some sort of different terminology.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #572 on: February 21, 2020, 08:44:55 pm »
South Korean coronavirus spike linked to doomsday sect with messianic leader

Feb. 21, 2020 at 11:10 a.m. CST

SEOUL — A South Korean church with a messianic leader was identified Friday as a hotbed of coronavirus cases as the outbreak grows in parts of the country.

The leader of the sect, Lee Man-hee, said all gatherings and other outreach have been suspended after health authorities linked Lee’s followers to more than two-thirds of all confirmed coronavirus cases in South Korea.

Lee denounced the coronavirus as a “devil’s deed” to curb the growth of his church, which extols Lee as a prophet-like figure who can decode hidden meanings from the Bible before a coming apocalypse. Critics describe Lee’s network as a cult.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/south-korean-coronavirus-spike-linked-to-doomsday-sect-with-messianic-leader/2020/02/21/cd3e1220-54c2-11ea-9e47-59804be1dcfb_story.html

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #573 on: February 21, 2020, 08:45:33 pm »
https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/3051534/coronavirus-chinas-manufacturing-supply-chain-pummelled-all

Coronavirus: China’s manufacturing supply chain pummelled from all sides in efforts to restart

Choked off from suppliers, workers, and logistics networks, China’s manufacturing base is facing a multitude of unprecedented challenges, as coronavirus containment efforts hamper factories’ efforts to reopen.

Many of those that have been granted permission to resume operations face critical shortages of staff, with huge swathes of China still under lockdown and some local workers afraid to leave their homes. Others cannot access the materials needed to make their products, and even if they could, the shutdown of shops and marketplaces around China means demand has been sapped.

Those who manage to assail the challenges, meanwhile, have found that trucking, shipping and freight services are thin on the ground, as China’s famed logistical machine also struggles to find workers and navigate provincial border checkpoints that have popped up across the country
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #574 on: February 21, 2020, 10:56:19 pm »
Seems to me if the world was serious about getting control over this, all international borders would be closed:
- no flights
- no trains
- no boats
- no vehicles
- no "walk-ins"
- NOTHING.

Wait until it gets into Mexico.
Then watch floods across the border for "free American health care"...