Author Topic: Kimberly Guilfoyle to lead joint Trump, RNC fundraising committee  (Read 428 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kimberly Guilfoyle to lead joint Trump, RNC fundraising committee
By Tal Axelrod - 01/15/20 04:09 PM EST

President Trump's reelection campaign announced Wednesday that Kimberly Guilfoyle would lead the joint fundraising effort between the campaign and the Republican National Committee (RNC).

Guilfoyle, a former Fox News personality and the girlfriend of Donald Trump Jr., the president’s eldest son, will serve as the national chair of the Trump Victory Finance Committee, which has proven to be a fundraising powerhouse heading into the 2020 election.

“The stakes have never been higher in a presidential election which is why it's my honor to serve as National Chair for the Trump Victory Finance Committee,” Guilfoyle said in a statement. “The President’s record of success is drawing unprecedented support from across the country and these crucial financial resources will ensure he's in a strong position to win in November.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/478463-kimberly-guilfoyle-to-lead-joint-trump-rnc-fundraising-committee
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mrclose

Re: Kimberly Guilfoyle to lead joint Trump, RNC fundraising committee
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 11:35:32 pm »
Kimberly Guilfoyle

Formerly: Kimberly Guilfoyle Newsom.

Yes, 'That' Newsom!
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 02:42:49 am »
Girlfriend...50 years old? Can't we come up with a better term?

Companion
Sex partner
Paramour
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2020, 02:52:45 am »
   TTIUWP:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2020, 03:13:56 am »
   TTIUWP:

They're real...and they're spectacular.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2020, 03:26:01 am »
They're real...and they're spectacular.

The hair!  Needs volume/softness around that [shape] face.   A 'Botticelli'.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2020, 03:30:49 am »
    I wonder if she shaves down there like they all do now.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2020, 05:33:40 am »
Girlfriend...50 years old? Can't we come up with a better term?

Companion
Sex partner
Paramour

I agree.  Once people reach a certain age, "girlfriend" or "boyfriend" seem so inappropriate.   "Girlfriend" and "boyfriend" conjure up images of high school.  So are we going to say they are "going steady" too?

Over the holidays, I was introduced to a relative's "partner."  They are in their 30s, so the term sounds right to me.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 06:04:32 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2020, 05:51:16 pm »
@Chosen Daughter

I'm tempted to say, like father, like son.  But who knows what goes on behind  closed doors?  Yes, some people aren't happy with the spouse they have and are always looking for someone better, or so they think.  Then there are marriages with problems that the parties either can't or don't want to overcome. 

Marriage just isn't what it was in my parents' generation.  They were Catholic, so divorce was out of the question.  But even if it wasn't, they believed in sticking it out and if possible, fixing the problems.

Today, among many couples, marriage is something to do, maybe expected by the couples' families.  So a pair will go into a marriage without really expecting it to succeed.  They don't really care.  If it doesn't work out, there is always divorce.  They don't consider the consequences of divorce, especially if there are children.

I don't know what went wrong with the Trumps' marriage.  I'd like to think they gave it their best shot before heading for divorce court.  But if they didn't at least try, shame on both of them.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2020, 07:49:51 pm »
That's deep, @Chosen Daughter
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2020, 08:04:02 pm »
@Chosen Daughter

I'm tempted to say, like father, like son.  But who knows what goes on behind  closed doors?  Yes, some people aren't happy with the spouse they have and are always looking for someone better, or so they think.  Then there are marriages with problems that the parties either can't or don't want to overcome. 

Marriage just isn't what it was in my parents' generation.  They were Catholic, so divorce was out of the question.  But even if it wasn't, they believed in sticking it out and if possible, fixing the problems.

Today, among many couples, marriage is something to do, maybe expected by the couples' families.  So a pair will go into a marriage without really expecting it to succeed.  They don't really care.  If it doesn't work out, there is always divorce.  They don't consider the consequences of divorce, especially if there are children.

I don't know what went wrong with the Trumps' marriage.  I'd like to think they gave it their best shot before heading for divorce court.  But if they didn't at least try, shame on both of them.

Don Jr. did allegedly cheat on his wife with Aubrey O’Day who had been in some girl band and then on Celebrity Apprentice where they met starting sometime in 2011. Allegedly in March 2012, just months after having their third child, Vanessa Trump reportedly found e-mail exchanges between her husband and O’Day, causing him to call off the affair. It is said he did and he and his wife Vanessa had two more children after that. But you know, once a cheat……well not always, but it sure can make it difficult to trust after that.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2020, 03:41:01 am »
Don Jr. did allegedly cheat on his wife with Aubrey O’Day who had been in some girl band and then on Celebrity Apprentice where they met starting sometime in 2011. Allegedly in March 2012, just months after having their third child, Vanessa Trump reportedly found e-mail exchanges between her husband and O’Day, causing him to call off the affair. It is said he did and he and his wife Vanessa had two more children after that. But you know, once a cheat……well not always, but it sure can make it difficult to trust after that.

She is way better off without him.  Hopefully she meets a real man.  She should take him for everything she can get too.

Trumpy Jr. has eyes for silicone.  Can't help himself with those fakeys.

I never think women look better when they get silicone or change their facial feature.  Just a bunch of fake news.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 03:46:15 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.