Author Topic: If she doesn’t like Senate outcome, Pelosi leaves open new articles of impeachment  (Read 517 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If she doesn’t like Senate outcome, Pelosi leaves open new articles of impeachment
January 13, 2020 | Tom Tillison

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., is leaving open the possibility of new articles of impeachment being filed against President Donald Trump.

Appearing Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” the speaker said the decision may rest on what happens in the Senate.

“You said he’s violating the Constitution again and again. Do you think it’s possible the House may have to file new articles of impeachment?” George Stephanopoulos asked, lending credence to such a move.

“Well let’s just see what the Senate does,” Pelosi replied.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/01/13/if-she-doesnt-like-senate-outcome-pelosi-leaves-open-new-articles-of-impeachment-875185
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Welcome back my friends to a shit show that never ends.  We're so glad you could attend, come ... move along. Come inside, the show's about to start, guaranteed to blow your head apart.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

Endless fishing expeditions, endless usurpations. Until January 2021?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Welcome back my friends to a shit show that never ends.  We're so glad you could attend, come ... move along. Come inside, the show's about to start, guaranteed to blow your head apart.
Continuing along

Soon the Gypsy Queen
In a glaze of Vaseline
Will perform on guillotine
What a scene! What a scene

Only R&R band I ever saw twice in concert.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 04:33:07 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Longiron

If she doesn’t like Senate outcome, Pelosi leaves open new articles of impeachment
January 13, 2020 | Tom Tillison

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., is leaving open the possibility of new articles of impeachment being filed against President Donald Trump.

Appearing Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” the speaker said the decision may rest on what happens in the Senate.

“You said he’s violating the Constitution again and again. Do you think it’s possible the House may have to file new articles of impeachment?” George Stephanopoulos asked, lending credence to such a move.

“Well let’s just see what the Senate does,” Pelosi replied.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/01/13/if-she-doesnt-like-senate-outcome-pelosi-leaves-open-new-articles-of-impeachment-875185

Can you blame her. Just doing her JOB. She gets very little push back from the Pubbies. Where is McCarthy? Surfing season in So Ca. Except for Jim Jordan, NOTHING. She and her crime family have been exposed for CORRUPTION that a junior Lawyer in their first job could convict? Nothing? Why ? Anyone still think BARR is not their to protect the SWAMP? :chairbang:

Offline libertybele

Can you blame her. Just doing her JOB. She gets very little push back from the Pubbies. Where is McCarthy? Surfing season in So Ca. Except for Jim Jordan, NOTHING. She and her crime family have been exposed for CORRUPTION that a junior Lawyer in their first job could convict? Nothing? Why ? Anyone still think BARR is not their to protect the SWAMP? :chairbang:

Exactly.  Where is Barr in all of this?  Second question -- why did Trump pick him???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Can you blame her. Just doing her JOB. She gets very little push back from the Pubbies.

Have you been in a coma?  The Republicans have been vocal, steadfast and united in opposition to Nancy Pelosi and support of the President.  And their voices have resonated with the American voters, especially Independents,

And, NO dear @Longiron it is not the "job" of the Speaker of the House to spit on the US Constitution and use it as political toilet paper to remove a duly elected President because she and her party of nitwits can't defeat him in the voting booth.   9999hair out0000

« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 05:18:25 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Nazi Botox, Empress of the United States, will do as she wishes. BFD.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Continuing along

Soon the Gypsy Queen
In a glaze of Vaseline

I saw them 4 times.  I'm sad that two-thirds of the band is dead. :crying:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Articles 3 and 4 are already being written.  1) Salmonella killed without Pelosi's written permission and 2) Trump forced Iran to slaughter the innocents on the Ukrainian airliner.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Pelosi and her gang of clowns have been very vocal that this is only the 'first impeachment'.
Even when he is re-elected, they have vowed to continue impeaching him for as long as they need to.
They are preparing a new impeachment even now. Before the first one is even over.

And Barr just dropped all charges against Hillary and her entire mafia crew. All of whom are guilty of dozens of absolute felonies.
So, umm...not much hope there. We just have to accept that in 2020, the idea of 'Law' simply no longer applies to politicians.
Sad, but true. That's the reality of our times. That's just the way it is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

I saw them 4 times.  I'm sad that two-thirds of the band is dead. :crying:
They were phenomenal.

Sitting in the balcony of the San Antonio Freeman Coliseum, the music was so loud the balcony actually rocked and I had thought it would fall.

Especially during the deep bass of Lucky Man.

The second time I lost my hearing for several days as I was on row three in front of the speakers.  I think I had permanent hearing loss since then.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Articles 3 and 4 are already being written.  1) Salmonella killed without Pelosi's written permission and 2) Trump forced Iran to slaughter the innocents on the Ukrainian airliner.
3) Trump being in office is preventing Duchess of Sussex from living in America.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I don't care who the next dim POTUS is.  We need to go all in with perpetual impeachment proceedings with them.  Two can play this f'n game.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline conservativevoter

This means Impeachment in perpetuity, right?  And the lamestream media follows this headcase?  What are the possibilities of harassment charges being brought against Pelosi or the DNC?  I'm just tired of my tax money being used for nothing.     9999hair out0000

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Continuing along

Soon the Gypsy Queen
In a glaze of Vaseline

@IsailedawayfromFR

Too bad Greg Lake's voice went south so early in life.  With King Crimson (especially), and the first few ELP albums, his voice was incredible.  Then I guess hard living or whatever completely destroyed his upper register.  King Crimson recently released a recording of the vocal track from "Epitaph" with only Lake's vocals.  I almost like it better than the full version.  Skip to the start of the song itself at 2:43 to avoid the introductory commentary.  Instruments do kick in at the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssUWSiMlFBU
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 06:19:08 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
3) Trump being in office is preventing Duchess of Sussex from living in America.

I'd pay $10K if I could get an ICE agent to arrest that SJW punk Prince Harry.  Now that would be "must see TV"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

Not sure there is anything left in the well.
Her support is waning and I think the chances of the entire dem congress giving her support for these empty charges is a tough road to hoe...

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Barr just dropped all charges against Hillary and her entire mafia crew. All of whom are guilty of dozens of absolute felonies. So, umm...not much hope there. We just have to accept that in 2020, the idea of 'Law' simply no longer applies to politicians. Sad, but true. That's the reality of our times. That's just the way it is.

LAW...with nobody interested in enforcing it other than selective enforcement, is meaningless.
It is no longer Law in the traditional sense. It becomes Law in the Soviet sense.
Back to the Inquisition. Back to the Middle Ages. Back to China or North Korea.
If you are rich and connected, then you are always innocent.
If the rich and connected do not like you, then you suffer.
You suffer under "force of Law".

If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Barr just dropped all charges against Hillary and her entire mafia crew. All of whom are guilty of dozens of absolute felonies. So, umm...not much hope there. We just have to accept that in 2020, the idea of 'Law' simply no longer applies to politicians. Sad, but true. That's the reality of our times. That's just the way it is.

LAW...with nobody interested in enforcing it other than selective enforcement, is meaningless.
It is no longer Law in the traditional sense. It becomes Law in the Soviet sense.
Back to the Inquisition. Back to the Middle Ages. Back to China or North Korea.
If you are rich and connected, then you are always innocent.
If the rich and connected do not like you, then you suffer.
You suffer under "force of Law".

Important to remember that the Obama Justice Department gave out no less than 5 grants of immunity in that investigation, meaning that most of the people who probably should be prosecuted are immune from prosecution.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Important to remember that the Obama Justice Department gave out no less than 5 grants of immunity in that investigation, meaning that most of the people who probably should be prosecuted are immune from prosecution.

Nope!  The people who gave out those grants of immunity should be prosecuted!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
True, but still. In more examples than just politicians, my distinct impression is that what is called "Law", only applies to certain people in America. What was called "blind justice" is no longer in play. Justice is applied depending on social status, wealth, Party affiliation, race, sexual preference, connections, whatever. The net result is some people can openly flaunt the 'Law' with impunity, others will do jail time for jaywalking. All depending on the whims and political biases of some random Judge somewhere.

From my point of view, Objective Enforcement of Law no longer exists, at least in America. Law and Justice has become a branch of politics now. Political considerations override the legal four corners.

Offline Longiron

Have you been in a coma?  The Republicans have been vocal, steadfast and united in opposition to Nancy Pelosi and support of the President.  And their voices have resonated with the American voters, especially Independents,

And, NO dear @Longiron it is not the "job" of the Speaker of the House to spit on the US Constitution and use it as political toilet paper to remove a duly elected President because she and her party of nitwits can't defeat him in the voting booth.   9999hair out0000

If that is pushback from the PUBBIES except for TRUMP and Jordan who is really living in a coma RIV?????? No wonder this BS has been going on for 3 years because like you think that the R's are pushing back. Take off the rose color glasses and view the real world.  :yowsa: