Author Topic: Trump hits Senate for giving impeachment 'credibility' by holding trial  (Read 212 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump hits Senate for giving impeachment 'credibility' by holding trial
By John Bowden - 01/12/20 03:26 PM EST

President Trump on Sunday tweeted that Republicans risked lending credibility to the impeachment inquiry brought by the House by holding a trial in the Senate.

The president said any proceedings in the Senate would be based on "no evidence" and appeared to urge Senate Republicans to reject the idea of holding a trial at all.

"Many believe that by the Senate giving credence to a trial based on the no evidence, no crime, read the transcripts, 'no pressure' Impeachment Hoax, rather than an outright dismissal, it gives the partisan Democrat Witch Hunt credibility that it otherwise does not have. I agree!" Trump tweeted.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/477911-trump-hits-senate-for-giving-impeachment-credibility-by-holding-trial
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Re: Trump hits Senate for giving impeachment 'credibility' by holding trial
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2020, 11:24:15 pm »
Trump hits Senate for giving impeachment 'credibility' by holding trial
By John Bowden - 01/12/20 03:26 PM EST

President Trump on Sunday tweeted that Republicans risked lending credibility to the impeachment inquiry brought by the House by holding a trial in the Senate.

The president said any proceedings in the Senate would be based on "no evidence" and appeared to urge Senate Republicans to reject the idea of holding a trial at all.

"Many believe that by the Senate giving credence to a trial based on the no evidence, no crime, read the transcripts, 'no pressure' Impeachment Hoax, rather than an outright dismissal, it gives the partisan Democrat Witch Hunt credibility that it otherwise does not have. I agree!" Trump tweeted.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/477911-trump-hits-senate-for-giving-impeachment-credibility-by-holding-trial

Need this "Impeachment Hoax" to be over,
    It has made our favorite president too genteel.
Need Trump the Insult Comic Prez to return,
    He would make these milquetoast senators scrape, bow, and kneel.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021