Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: Rudy should scrub his evidence for Russian propaganda  (Read 181 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Lindsey Graham: Rudy should scrub his evidence for Russian propaganda

“I’m very suspicious of what the Russians are up to all over the world.”
Erin Banco
National Security Reporter

Asawin Suebsaeng
White House Reporter
Updated Dec. 29, 2019 6:36PM ET / Published Dec. 29, 2019 4:57AM ET

In the weeks leading up to their impeachment trial, senators on Capitol Hill are actively avoiding meeting with President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani—partly because they fear he might try to pass off Russian conspiracy theories as fact, according to interviews with more than half a dozen Republican and Democratic lawmakers and aides.

On his trip to Kyiv last month, Giuliani met with former general prosecutors and parliamentarians known for peddling Russian conspiracy theories, including supposed plots that involve Ukrainian intervention in the 2016 U.S. presidential election and 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son Hunter. When he arrived back in Washington, Giuliani updated Trump, according to two individuals with knowledge of their conversation, and said publicly the president asked him to brief Republican senators about the information he gathered.

“He wants me to do it,” Giuliani told The Washington Post in an interview earlier this month. “I’m working on pulling it together and hope to have it done by the end of the week.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/gop-senators-are-avoiding-rudy-giuliani-ahead-of-impeachment-trial

https://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2020/01/lindsey-graham-rudy-scrub-evidence-russian-propaganda/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Lindsey Graham: Rudy should scrub his evidence for Russian propaganda
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2020, 09:39:26 pm »

Mitch McConnell is a Russian agent, working directly for Putin.
In fact, Trump the entire Republican Party as a whole are ALL RUSSIAN AGENTS!!
TheRightRant
Ahh, but the Russians that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a Russian spy in the White House DID exist, and I'd have produced that spy if they hadn't of pulled Comey out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow Russians...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.