Author Topic: Only 45 people attend Bloomberg rally with Judge Judy despite campaign's big spending  (Read 350 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Only 45 people attend Bloomberg rally with Judge Judy despite campaign's big spending
by Spencer Neale
 | January 12, 2020 10:14 AM

Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg claims he is ready to spend more than $1 billion in an effort to oust President Trump, but money may not be bringing supporters to his campaign.

Just 45 people showed up to Bloomberg's latest rally with TV star Judge Judy Sheindlin in Texas on Saturday, according to the New York Post.

“Unlike everyone else in this race, I think what’s important is beating Donald Trump,” Bloomberg told the sparse crowd of fewer than 50 people in San Antonio.

Bloomberg, 77, has eschewed tradition by entering the race late, forgoing attempts to make the debate stage, spending big out of his personal account, and focusing on the later states in an attempt to gain the 2020 Democratic nomination.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/only-45-people-attend-bloomberg-rally-with-judge-judy-despite-campaigns-big-spending
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I would have thought a lot of people would have shown up to see Judge Judy.

I like her.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Applewood

Bloomberg has nothing to offer other than "Orange Man Bad."  Did you all know Trump is going to kill you by denying you health care?  Same *bleep* different day. 

Sure, he has plenty of money, but as president, he has nothing to really distinguish himself from the rest of the pack. 

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Only 45 people attend Bloomberg rally with Judge Judy despite campaign's big spending"

Hey, Bloomie, drop another $75 million.
Maybe you'll bring in 65 people at the NEXT rally.
(but only if you bring Judge Judy to that one, too!)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Another loud obnoxious NY Business Billionaire?  Just what we needed.  /s
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 11:22:41 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"Only 45 people attend Bloomberg rally with Judge Judy despite campaign's big spending"

Hey, Bloomie, drop another $75 million.
Maybe you'll bring in 65 people at the NEXT rally.
(but only if you bring Judge Judy to that one, too!)

LOL!  An escalator ride down to a set of microphones might have been more effective.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Big Gulp may set a record for the most money cost/spent per vote in the history of an election. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There's some things money just can't buy.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Big Gulp may set a record for the most money cost/spent per vote in the history of an election.

Yup -- Yeb is trembling that he may lose that title.