Author Topic: Pelosi defends holding onto impeachment articles, accuses McConnell of supporting ‘cover-up’  (Read 265 times)

Offline EdinVA

“No, no, no -- we feel that it has produced a very positive result,” Pelosi said on ABC’s “This Week,” pointing to new information that has surfaced former National Security Adviser John Bolton's announcement that he is now willing to testify in the Senate under subpoena
“We wanted the public to see the need for witnesses,” Pelosi said, defending the tactic.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-defends-holding-onto-impeachment-articles-accuses-mcconnell-of-supporting-cover-up

Online Hoodat

Cover-up of what?  What is the actual crime that is being covered up here?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline EdinVA

Cover-up of what?  What is the actual crime that is being covered up here?
Now stop... introducing facts into the conversation only confuses nancy..

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Mitch McConnell is a Russian agent, working directly for Putin.
In fact, the entire Republican Party as a whole are ALL RUSSIAN AGENTS!!
TheRightRant
They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic...
ALL REPUBLICANS ARE WORKING FOR PUTIN!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

Miss Nancy tantrummed and lost, so now she's lashing out irrationally ... a new tantrum.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.