Author Topic: 'I wonder about Mitch McConnell': Pelosi accuses GOP leader of being 'accomplice' to Russian electio  (Read 331 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I wonder about Mitch McConnell': Pelosi accuses GOP leader of being 'accomplice' to Russian election interference
by Spencer Neale
 | January 12, 2020 11:12 AM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said President Trump is "in complete denial" about Russia's attempts to meddle in the 2020 election and accused Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell of being an "accomplice" to Russian interference, claiming that she wonders about his allegiance to the United States.

The California Democrat made the comments on Sunday during an interview with George Stephanopoulos on ABC's This Week.

"Bloomberg is reporting, this Friday, the possibility that there is an investigation now on whether or not the Russians are trying to help President Trump and hurt Joe Biden," said Stephanopoulos, later continuing, "How worried are you about Russian interference in 2020; are we doing all we can to prevent it?"

"No, and the president of the United States is in complete denial about Russia's role," replied Pelosi. "As I have said, in terms of this president, all roads lead to Putin."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/i-wonder-about-mitch-mcconnell-pelosi-accuses-gop-leader-of-being-accomplice-to-russian-election-interference
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Ummmmm, wow. Either I'm wa-a-a-a-a-ayyyyyyy out of touch with the American public, or the Dems are shooting off their collective foot at the neck ... with an AK47 on full automatic.

This comment by Pelosi is needs-72-hours-observation-grade!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Russia Russia Russia!

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

The whole party is stuck on stupid.  It is terminal.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Mitch McConnell is a Russian agent, working directly for Putin.
In fact, Trump the entire Republican Party as a whole are ALL RUSSIAN AGENTS!!
Scaramouche: July 2014
Ahh, but the Russians that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a Russian spy in the White House DID exist, and I'd have produced that spy if they hadn't of pulled Comey out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow Russians...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DB

Ummmmm, wow. Either I'm wa-a-a-a-a-ayyyyyyy out of touch with the American public, or the Dems are shooting off their collective foot at the neck ... with an AK47 on full automatic.

This comment by Pelosi is needs-72-hours-observation-grade!

Well that ought to get McConnell off to a good start...

We need an unhinged lunatic emoji...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I know the rabid base loves this kind of crap, but it has to turn off the "independents." At least, I hope so.
Principles matter. Words matter.