Author Topic: New Poll shows open race in Iowa with less than a month to go  (Read 241 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
A new poll released Friday shows the race in Iowa is still anybody’s game will less than four weeks until the first-in-the-nation caucus.

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders narrowly leads the pack with 20 percent, according to the new poll conducted by CNN and the Des Moines Register. Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren follows behind in a close second, having garnered 17 percent, with former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg earning 16 percent and former Vice President Joe Biden at 15. With a +/-3.7 percent margin of error, however, the race remains in a virtual dead heat without any clear leader.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/01/11/new-poll-shows-open-race-in-iowa-with-less-than-a-month-to-go/
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: New Poll shows open race in Iowa with less than a month to go
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2020, 11:38:38 pm »
Biden has to do something to grab the lead back from Bernie the commie.

Hmmm.... how 'bout this?
Gone are the days when my heart was young and gay
Gone are the toils of the cotton fields away
Gone to the fields of a better land I know
I hear those gentle voices calling, "Old Black Joe"
I'm coming, I'm coming
For my head is bending low
I hear those gentle voices calling, "Old Black Joe"

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 12:09:03 am »
Still saying it's 50/50 on a brokered convention and a weak nominee.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 12:14:17 am »
This was on Drudge today. Lends validity to a brokered convention?

Many Iowa Democrats are paralyzed by fear of choosing the wrong candidate to take on Trump

DAVENPORT, Iowa — Susan Dreyer, a Catholic nun, left her monastery one day this week in search of an answer to a fateful question: Is Elizabeth Warren “strong enough to kick Trump out?”

a group of people in front of a crowd: Attendees listen to Joe Biden speak Aug. 9 at the Iowa Democratic Wing Ding in Clear Lake.© Melina Mara/The Washington Post Attendees listen to Joe Biden speak Aug. 9 at the Iowa Democratic…
“I’m still deciding,” Dreyer, 72, told volunteers for Warren’s presidential campaign when, after the Massachusetts senator spoke here, they asked the nun if she would commit to backing Warren in the state’s crucial Democratic caucuses next month.

Iowa voters are famous for taking their time every four years to decide which candidate to support, often insisting on a dutiful process of meeting several contenders in person before making up their minds. But this year is different, with many Democrats here so paralyzed by the fear of choosing the wrong candidate in the first-in-the-nation nominating contest that they are finding it impossible to make up their minds.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/many-iowa-democrats-are-paralyzed-by-fear-of-choosing-the-wrong-candidate-to-take-on-trump/ar-BBYPEkU?li=BBnbklE
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2020, 12:23:58 am »
Iowa should take a knee and punt it to newhampster.  No sense looking like a bunch of feckless rubes.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.