Author Topic: Wrong!—Soleimani Was NOT the Mideast Che Guevara  (Read 426 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Wrong!—Soleimani Was NOT the Mideast Che Guevara
« on: January 11, 2020, 04:51:46 pm »
Wrong!—Soleimani Was NOT the Mideast Che Guevara
Humberto Fontova     Posted: Jan 11, 2020

“Since his death, Soleimani has been hailed as the "Che Guevara of the Middle East" in some quarters…They're packaging Soleimani as this foreign policy guru, martyr, strategist.” (AFP)

Could anything be more idiotic?

Certainly both Soleimani and Che Guevara have vast appeal to vast numbers of people who are malicious, covetous, lazy and stupid. But that’s about as far as the similarities go.

Continued: Humberto Fontova at Towhall

You bet, they'll make him a martyr type... like Che,  from Babalu Blog Also, aren't they saying Chris Matthews was comparing Soleimani to Princess Diana or even Elvis? Something like that. Maybe just for the "so-called" outpouring of grief.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 06:41:36 pm by TomSea »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Wrong!—Soleimani Was NOT the Mideast Che Guevara
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 07:42:59 pm »
If the real story about Che ever got out, the murders of hundreds of peasant farmers and the like, maybe the similarity would be more valid. Unfortunately, the left got wet knickers over Che, ignoring from that point on that he was just another nasty b@stard who got what he deserved in the end.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2020, 08:05:35 pm »
If the real story about Che ever got out, the murders of hundreds of peasant farmers and the like, maybe the similarity would be more valid. Unfortunately, the left got wet knickers over Che, ignoring from that point on that he was just another nasty b@stard who got what he deserved in the end.

@Smokin Joe

Of course the left leadership praise Che and make him out to be a hero. After all,he IS one of them,since he came from a VERY wealthy family and was in a leadership position with the communists.

I'd be surprised if they DIDN'T worship one of their own.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2020, 10:54:15 pm »
“Since his death, Soleimani has been hailed as the "Che Guevara of the Middle East" in some quarters…They're packaging Soleimani as this foreign policy guru, martyr, strategist.” (AFP)

All the more reason to kill him.
All the more reason to celebrate his death.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2020, 04:58:19 pm »
Too bad we don't have video of Salmonella begging for his life before being killed, like Che.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2020, 08:47:56 pm »
Too bad we don't have video of Salmonella begging for his life before being killed, like Che.
Meh. I doubt he heard the one that got him.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2020, 09:58:21 pm »

Che was also racist AF.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2020, 10:15:33 pm »
Meh. I doubt he heard the one that got him.

@Smokin Joe

Yeah,he did. His east German girlfriend fought to the death to protect him,but he surrendered and begged for his life after getting a minor leg wound. The same guy that would go to a prison he ran to personally execute prisoners because he enjoyed doing it.

He laid back on the cot he was placed on and begged for his life while looking at his executioner. He actually thought he was so important his captors would save his life and trade him back to his Soviet masters in exchange for something.

His captors knew better,and his executioner looked at him,smiled,said "No",and shot him in the head.

They then cut his body up into small pieces and buried each piece  in different places all over the jungle to make sure none of him was ever recovered to become some sort of Marxist shrine.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 10:17:16 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2020, 10:21:33 pm »
Che was also racist AF.

@dfwgator

And,and like many of his modern-day Dim counterparts,the child of massive wealth who,IIRC,graduated from medical school himself,and was a doctor who liked to do surgery without anthensia on prisoners that didn't need it. It was one of his "hobbies".

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2020, 11:19:26 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Yeah,he did. His east German girlfriend fought to the death to protect him,but he surrendered and begged for his life after getting a minor leg wound. The same guy that would go to a prison he ran to personally execute prisoners because he enjoyed doing it.

He laid back on the cot he was placed on and begged for his life while looking at his executioner. He actually thought he was so important his captors would save his life and trade him back to his Soviet masters in exchange for something.

His captors knew better,and his executioner looked at him,smiled,said "No",and shot him in the head.

They then cut his body up into small pieces and buried each piece  in different places all over the jungle to make sure none of him was ever recovered to become some sort of Marxist shrine.
You're talking about Che, I was talking about Soleimani.  Different dirtbags.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2020, 11:20:15 pm »
@dfwgator

And,and like many of his modern-day Dim counterparts,the child of massive wealth who,IIRC,graduated from medical school himself,and was a doctor who liked to do surgery without anthensia on prisoners that didn't need it. It was one of his "hobbies".
A Mengele wannabe.

C S Lewis