Author Topic: Rep. Ilhan Omar Named 2019 Anti-Semite of the Year  (Read 304 times)

Offline libertybele

Rep. Ilhan Omar Named 2019 Anti-Semite of the Year
« on: January 11, 2020, 01:04:28 pm »
Gee ... what an honor! 

Rep. Ilhan Omar Named 2019 Anti-Semite of the Year

After two rounds of voting, Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) was declared the 2019 Anti-Semite of the Year by the organization StopAntisemitism.org, a non-profit group that "works to hold anti-Semites accountable."

“Antisemitism is plaguing our nation, and it’s about time we create real consequences for those spreading it,” said Liora Rez, a spokeswoman for StopAntisemitism.org. "By exposing bigots like Rep. Ilhan Omar, we are ensuring that the public is alert and able to take action.”

In a video about Omar, StopAntisemitism.org stated that the congresswoman has "accused American Jews of having dual loyalties" and "ranted about the influence Jews allegedly buy with their money."

They also noted her 2012 tweet in which she said, "Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel."

Omar supports the anti-Jewish and anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement..............

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/michael-w-chapman/rep-ilhan-omar-named-2019-anti-semite-year
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Rep. Ilhan Omar Named 2019 Anti-Semite of the Year
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 03:08:21 pm »
Omar, since you won please come up, accept your little award, thank your agent, and your God and bleep off, OK?

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2020, 03:27:14 pm »
With no sarcasm or snark intended, for the life of me I cannot figure out why she isn't required to register as a foreign agent. It is more than obvious from her words and actions that she viscerally HATES everything about America. It is no secret that she does everything she possibly can to destroy or harm America and American interests. And she has openly made remarks which declare her loyalty to Islamic Nations overseas and her affiliation with Radical Islam Globally. This is the definition of a foreign agent.

This point is overlooking all of her documented illegal behaviors with various illegal immigration schemes. However, she is a Muslim, and a 'minority' and a Democrat. All of which put her and everyone like her outside the purview of the American Judicial System no matter what she says or does, no matter how prima facie blatantly illegal her action may be.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2020, 03:31:33 pm »
With no sarcasm or snark intended, for the life of me I cannot figure out why she isn't required to register as a foreign agent. It is more than obvious from her words and actions that she viscerally HATES everything about America. It is no secret that she does everything she possibly can to destroy or harm America and American interests. And she has openly made remarks which declare her loyalty to Islamic Nations overseas and her affiliation with Radical Islam Globally. This is the definition of a foreign agent.

This point is overlooking all of her documented illegal behaviors with various illegal immigration schemes. However, she is a Muslim, and a 'minority' and a Democrat. All of which put her and everyone like her outside the purview of the American Judicial System no matter what she says or does, no matter how prima facie blatantly illegal her action may be.

Absolutely correct.  I can't believe she was voted in, in the first place.  America needs to wake up.  "They" are trying to destroy this Republic from within.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.