Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren never washes her face, and other 2020 skincare routines  (Read 720 times)

Offline mountaineer

Thank goodness for CBS News. Now this is what I call responsible reporting! But it's not just about Squaw Forked Tongue; the story describes the skincare routine of lots of Democrat candidates, thank goodness.

Elizabeth Warren never washes her face, and other 2020 skincare routines
 By Caitlin Huey-Burns
January 9, 2020 / 6:42 PM / CBS News

Elizabeth Warren shocked the internet Thursday when it was revealed that she does not wash her face — well, at least not in the conventional way. In an interview with Cosmopolitan magazine, the Massachusetts senator known for her flawless complexion shared a skincare secret that many who have followed her have been wondering about: Pond's Moisturizer.

"Every morning, every night," Warren said. "And I never wash my face." ...

Bernie Sanders: The 78-year-old senator doesn't have much to say about his skincare. His routine, he said, is "not much." Asked whether he moisturizes, Sanders replied, "I put something on. I got something, the doctor gave me something years ago. I put it on. I'm not quite sure." ...
Full story

Does Lizzie ever bathe or wash her clothes, because she wears the same outfit every day, it seems.  :pondering:

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Elizabeth Warren never washes her face, and other 2020 skincare routines
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 05:38:49 pm »
This is right up there with Michael Moore never changing his underwear....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2020, 07:25:47 pm »
The 78-year-old senator doesn't have much to say about his skincare. His routine, he said, is "not much." Asked whether he moisturizes, Sanders replied, "I put something on. I got something, the doctor gave me something years ago. I put it on. I'm not quite sure." ...

Ah Bernie....it is Preparation-H and the doctor said apply to your ass hole as needed.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2020, 07:27:50 pm »
This is right up there with Michael Moore never changing his underwear....

Nah .... this rates with Lady Gaga (though I loved her in a 'Star is Born') -- she doesn't remember the last time she bathed!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2020, 07:29:09 pm »
Nah .... this rates with Lady Gaga (though I loved her in a 'Star is Born') -- she doesn't remember the last time she bathed!

Most of these "wash-a-phobes" take PTA's.   They just wash their pits tits and ass.

Offline berdie

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2020, 08:42:19 pm »
Most of these "wash-a-phobes" take PTA's.   They just wash their pits tits and ass.

There used to be another name for those...a prostitutes (sorta) bath.

I've always preferred "bird bath". :laugh:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2020, 08:58:48 pm »
I do a mean imitation of Lieawatha, pushing up the sleeves of my pastel sweater, fist pumping, and hectoring the audience. At least it makes my family laugh. wink777
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2020, 09:27:45 pm »
I do a mean imitation of Lieawatha, pushing up the sleeves of my pastel sweater, fist pumping, and hectoring the audience. At least it makes my family laugh. wink777

I'd pay to see that.   :yowsa:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2020, 12:58:15 am »
Ah Bernie....it is Preparation-H and the doctor said apply to your ass hole as needed.
Isn't Preparation H supposed to tighten up the wrinkles? Maybe that's really Lizzie's secret. Bernie, not so much.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2020, 01:06:02 am »
Isn't Preparation H supposed to tighten up the wrinkles? Maybe that's really Lizzie's secret. Bernie, not so much.

It is said it removes bags from under the eyes.  Sadly It doesn't removes bags of shit. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2020, 01:11:37 am »
It is said it removes bags from under the eyes.  Sadly It doesn't removes bags of shit.

Ya know, I read a while back that Prep H is really popular on the professional Bodybuilder circuit.  They smear it on their muscles to shrink tissue and bring pumped muscles into sharp relief under the lights.  Can you, for a moment, imagine the aroma of that stage?  :terror:
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2020, 01:21:59 am »
Things are now much more clearer where Nancy's concerned...