Author Topic: Dianne Feinstein backpedals on telling Pelosi to end delay over impeachment trial  (Read 267 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dianne Feinstein backpedals on telling Pelosi to end delay over impeachment trial
by Mike Brest
 | January 09, 2020 02:09 PM

California Sen. Dianne Feinstein walked back her previous statement urging Speaker Nancy Pelosi to send the articles of impeachment to the Senate for the trial on Thursday.

The House of Representatives voted to impeach the president on two articles, one for obstruction of Congress and one for abuse of power, last month. The speaker has refused to pass the articles along to the Senate, where a trial will be held as she's trying to force concessions from the GOP-majority led by Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

Feinstein was among a handful of Democrats in both the House and the Senate calling for Pelosi to send the articles to the Senate. “If we’re going to do it, she should send them over,” the California Democrat said a day earlier. “I don’t see what good delay does.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dianne-feinstein-backpedals-on-telling-pelosi-to-end-delay-over-impeachment-trial
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Do any off these Rats have a spine?   I would think DiFi wouldn't fear the wicked witch of botox.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

Do any off these Rats have a spine?   I would think DiFi wouldn't fear the wicked witch of botox.

Nan's daughter said that Nan could cut your throat before you knew you were bleeding....or something along those lines.

I would sure not love to have a kid think that about me. Wait...let me rethink that. :laugh:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Two doddering old lying criminals.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.