Author Topic: BREAKING: Secret Service Responds After George Lopez Suggests Killing Trump  (Read 102 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: Secret Service Responds After George Lopez Suggests Killing Trump

Clayton Keirns

Posted January 6, 2020 in Politics

Over the weekend, "Comedian" George Lopez said that he would like to kill President Trump for a payment of $40 million.

Conservatives on Twitter then rushed to notify the Secret Service of his threat and now they have responded in a statement to the Daily Caller.

Here's what the Daily Caller just reported:

The United States Secret Service is “aware” of an Instagram post from comedian George Lopez that many perceived as a threat on President Donald Trump’s life.

https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-secret-service-responds-after-george-lopez-suggests-killing-trump/?utm_source=patriots&utm_medium=email

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Good.  Every time someone threatens to kill our President the SS should respond.  Hollywood needs to realize that killing the president is not a joking matter.  Just like Griffith holding up a bloodied head of the President -- not funny and in extremely poor taste.  Those in Hollywood and in the public who applaud are sick.  Then they turn around and complain about Trump being unstable?  Seriously?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.