Author Topic: Cory Booker says Stacey Abrams lost in Georgia because GOP stopped people voting  (Read 472 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cory Booker says Stacey Abrams lost in Georgia because GOP stopped people voting
by Dominick Mastrangelo
 | January 06, 2020 02:30 PM

Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker said Monday former candidate for Georgia governor, Stacey Abrams, lost her 2018 bid for the state's executive mansion due to voter suppression by Republicans.

"If it wasn't for mass voter suppression, @StaceyAbrams would be the governor of Georgia right now," the New Jersey senator said. "Protecting the right to vote is one of the most important challenges of our time. We need a modern-day Voting Rights Act."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/cory-booker-says-stacey-abrams-lost-in-georgia-because-gop-stopped-people-voting
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hey Spartacus.  Fat Stacey lost because she and her people could not count high enough as to how many fraudulent ballets they needed to escape a recount.  Poor planning if you ask me.  But what do you expect from a staff who have less education than Greta Thornburg.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hey Spartacus.  Fat Stacey lost because she and her people could not count high enough as to how many fraudulent ballets they needed to escape a recount.  Poor planning if you ask me.  But what do you expect from a staff who have less education than Greta Thornburg.

@Wingnut  What you said. :yowsa:
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I live in Georgia, and her sour grapes and general liberal stupidity are getting tiresome.  We had huge turnouts in Georgia, and she headed up a group going around registering people.  And the fact is, I doubt a single person was turned away from the polls that wanted to vote.

Brian Kemp, the individual that defeated her, as GA Secretary of State, removed from the voting roles people that had not voted in seven years, which largely represented folks that moved out of state or died.  I believe everyone was notified of the event.  Abrams' complaint is utter nonsense.

I believe she lost by over 50,000 votes, and she is just a poor loser.  Following the misguided track of the Democommies, it would be like them to pick her as VP.  I am sorry, but picking a proven loser for an even bigger election, I just do not see the math working,  but I see them doing it come November.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 06:13:56 am by jafo2010 »

Offline PeteS in CA

When false accusations bring no consequences, false accusations will abound, exponentially.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
It's disgusting how our "leaders" stand up and flat-out lie on a daily basis.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online jafo2010

Time is the enemy of the Democommie Party.  Why you ask?  Well, with no climate change, everyone including Obama keep their beachfront property with no major changes.  They look the fool.

Reality is sometimes unkind to those that are dishonest.  Functionally, we have a one party system.  The Dems are so bankrupt on ideas, they bring nothing to the table for Americans other than free everything.  Only the idiot young are buying into that nonsense, for they are faced with taking loans on their education, and free sounds good.

Abrams did exactly as Clinton did, basically saying she won and had an election stolen away from her.  The low volume info  voter not paying close enough attention buys into this nonsense.  Brian Kemp did his job as Sec of State for Georgia.  It had nothing to do with cheating her out of votes.  Abrams is a moron, and she lost a hard fought fight, and cried wolf.  She is not a leader, and I hope she does not get elected VP or senator, for she will go for one of them.

Offline Right Reason

I believe she lost by over 50,000 votes, and she is just a poor loser. 

Just following the example set by Hillary "Excuses" Clinton, who has yet to admit she lost because she sucked and her campaign blew.

Following the misguided track of the Democommies, it would be like them to pick her as VP.

God, I pray they do.  Abrams is dumb, fat, stupid, spoiled and lazy.  In other words, a model (D)im and somebody the other 90% of America hates.
Never before in our country's history has a generation been so empowered, so wealthy, so privileged - and yet so empty.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The problem with vote fraud is that every illegal vote (e.g., by a non-citizen) disenfranchises a lawful voter.  Explained that way,  most of us would gladly agree to show an ID.   What could be simpler and less intrusive?

The last two elections Pennsylvania has suspended the ID requirement.  I present one anyway,  expressing my opinion to the poll worker that I seek to protect my vote, even if no one else does.  I have gotten scowls in response, but it gives me satisfaction nonetheless
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 12:59:55 am by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online jafo2010

The notion that it is racist to require voter id when appearing at the election site is nonsense.  The problem for the Dems is that voter fraud among their ranks is widespread.

When you see a woman on national news claim her and her mother each voted six times in the election, and she is not the least bit apprehensive about making that declaration, you know it is widespread.  And with certain states granting illegal invading aliens the ability to get drivers licenses, I am sure it is much worse for voting fraud. 

Now states are allowing illegal invading alien the ability to vote in local elections.  This is just wrong, and I see it as criminal on the part of elected officials to make such rules.

We are a nation of laws....b*llsh*t.  When the Dems select which laws they choose to abide by, we are not a nation of laws.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I dunno about the other folks here, but the fact that this Abrams gal came as close as she did to winning ought to be sending up the warning rockets.

Just as things "changed" in Virginia, they may be on the cusp of changing in the state of Georgia, as well...

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
This shit is just cynicism designed to pit one American against another.   There is nothing that repels me more about the Democrats than their reckless disregard of comity and grace for the sake of political advantage.    I never hear a Democrat speak of a shining city, or of the ties that bind.   It is all distract and diminish and divide.   

Shameful.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Fat Stacey is mad because the voter rolls were purged of inactives, and that's partly how the Dems get their fake votes.
The Republic is lost.