Author Topic: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Goes After Joe Biden And The Democratic Party For Having ‘No Standard’  (Read 426 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Goes After Joe Biden And The Democratic Party For Having ‘No Standard’

Christian Datoc

January 06, 2020 12:11 PM ET

New York Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez heartily criticized former Vice President Joe Biden and her own party in an interview published Monday.

Ocasio-Cortez told New York Magazine that Democrats are letting “anybody who the cat dragged in call themselves a progressive. There’s no standard.”

“In any other country, Joe Biden and I would not be in the same party, but in America, we are.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/06/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-joe-biden-democratic-party-no-standard/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

AOC is intellectually unqualified to be speaking of "anybody who the cat dragged in".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Apparently it's her party now, and 80% of the voters who have traditionally identified as dem are no longer welcome.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline mountaineer

AOC is intellectually unqualified to be speaking of "anybody who the cat dragged in".
She's more something the cat puked up.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Goes After Joe Biden And The Democratic Party For Having ‘No Standard’...

A plainer way of sayin' it:
"Hey, Joe, you ain't communist enough for us!"

Offline EdinVA

Well, the "progressives" have spent the last 4 years slamming all the bible hugging, gun toting trump supporters, I guess she needs a new target.
Great way to keep the party together....  Keep it up AOC, it is great..

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.