Author Topic: Nearly 200 People Arrested Across Australia For Deliberately Starting Bushfires  (Read 425 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Nearly 200 People Arrested Across Australia For Deliberately Starting Bushfires
Published 5 mins ago on 6 January, 2020 Paul Joseph Watson

Authorities in Australia have arrested close to 200 people for deliberately starting the bushfires that have devastated the country, yet the media and celebrities continue to blame “climate change” for the disaster.

The fires have caused at least 18 deaths, destroyed thousands of homes, millions of hectares of land and killed hundreds of millions of animals.

A total of 183 people have been arrested by police in Queensland, NSW, Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania for lighting bushfires over the last few months, figures obtained by news agency AAP show.

Read more at: https://summit.news/2020/01/06/nearly-200-people-arrested-across-australia-for-deliberately-starting-bushfires/

I had never seen this website before, "Summit News", actually the stories look pretty good and of course, Paul Joseph Watson is a name associated with Infowars, it does look like the same person.  Bookmark. The info is true at least, as far as the thinking that a lot of the fires that have been set are thought to be arson.

Offline mountaineer

But climate change!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
But climate change!
IT IS! These arsonists did change the immediate climate by starting the fires. I would be real interested to know the makeup of these 200 morons.

Offline berdie

IT IS! These arsonists did change the immediate climate by starting the fires. I would be real interested to know the makeup of these 200 morons.

Morons is right!! Why in the he!! would anybody do such a stupid thing?

I hope they are caught and asked that question before they are thrown in the cell.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Like California, I wonder how many "West Asian" immigrants were on that list.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Setting wild fires is an act of terrorism,and those caught doing it should be executed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!