Author Topic: 'Pay us back': Trump says troops will not leave airbase unless Iraq compensates US  (Read 2023 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So, anybody outside of the White House who presumes to know the 52 targets is lying.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
They obviously weren't listed, and i think the fact that bothers us is that he stated that cultural sites were up for game.  We are better than that.

@DCPatriot

@catfish1957

It's very logical way for a billionaire negotiator from Queens, sitting on the globe's most lethal military.

One who said that if just one American is killed/injured as a result of Iran-based proxies, he might put one up the Ayatollah's a@@!

Or, the mosque from hence he preaches.

WTF would 'YOU' do if you were the Supreme Leader right now?        :2popcorn:          :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@catfish1957

WTF would 'YOU' do if you were the Supreme Leader right now?        :2popcorn:          :laugh:

Hold my cards closer to my vest for one.   I understand the concept of keeping them from hiding in "cultural sites", but has that all been negated by the poor PR generated by the comment?  Replace cultural with industrial and commerce, and we'd be in like flint.

But we all know that's not Trump's style. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hold my cards closer to my vest for one.   I understand the concept of keeping them from hiding in "cultural sites", but has that all been negated by the poor PR generated by the comment?  Replace cultural with industrial and commerce, and we'd be in like flint.

But we all know that's not Trump's style.

Look at it this way...

The biggest rap on politicians in general is they over promise and under deliver.  Trump is no different in that regard.  He promises to destroy 52 "Churches" and delivers a bunch of blown up oilfields.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If they refuse, then demolish it on the way out sufficiently to make it expensive to rebuild.  Heck, never mind that, just demolish it.

If we're leaving, we can't leave that kind of asset there, even if they really want to buy it.  Eventually it would be used to station bombers that can reach Israel.

@Cyber Liberty

We've already bombed Al Assad Air Base twice.  Once in 1990-91 and again in 2003.  When I flew out of there in 2004 to come home there were still hardened hangars with giant holes in them from the bombs we dropped. 

If we bomb it now it's a waste of the millions of dollars and the time we invested to rebuild it. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

We've already bombed Al Assad Air Base twice.  Once in 1990-91 and again in 2003.  When I flew out of there in 2004 to come home there were still hardened hangars with giant holes in them from the bombs we dropped. 

If we bomb it now it's a waste of the millions of dollars and the time we invested to rebuild it.

That said, we can't leave materiel behind that can be used against us or our allies.  If we leave, then that money's already been wasted.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
That said, we can't leave materiel behind that can be used against us or our allies.  If we leave, then that money's already been wasted.

Hopefully we've learned our lesson from leaving pallets of equipment and munitions at the FOB locations we abandoned in Afghanistan.

Oh wait...we did the same thing in Syria.  :facepalm2:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hopefully we've learned our lesson from leaving pallets of equipment and munitions at the FOB locations we abandoned in Afghanistan.

Oh wait...we did the same thing in Syria.  :facepalm2:

Exactly.  But...I don't think we're leaving for a while, anyway.  This talk of leaving is just a bunch of politicians, both in the US and Iraq, posturing.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Exactly.  But...I don't think we're leaving for a while, anyway.  This talk of leaving is just a bunch of politicians, both in the US and Iraq, posturing.

I agree.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Seems Trump's big stick is working its magic very well.

Iraq Backs Away from Threats to Expel U.S. Troops
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,388030.0.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Seems Trump's big stick is working its magic very well.

Iraq Backs Away from Threats to Expel U.S. Troops
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,388030.0.html

Ballistic missiles fired from a former enemy nation onto their own soil was probably a bigger influencer in that.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ballistic missiles fired from a former enemy nation onto their own soil was probably a bigger influencer in that.

Yeah, tonight probably sealed that deal.  Some Iraqis were wounded, I understand.
I will NOT comply.