Author Topic: New York Times Celebrates 2020 By Bashing White People For Absolutely No Reason  (Read 137 times)

rangerrebew

New York Times Celebrates 2020 By Bashing White People For Absolutely No Reason

(Tea Party 247) – The New York Times launched a brand new year of fake news with a huge feature story trying to spark outrage over a University of Wisconsin Homecoming Committee video which featured a lot of white students.

Although the video featured several non-white people in it, the New York Times nonetheless characterized it as “virtually everyone” in the video “was white” as if this was some sort of logical critique at the university as a whole.

“A 2-minute video was meant to unite the University of Wisconsin,” The New York Times said. “Instead, it prompted a reckoning over race: Virtually everyone in it was white.”

https://www.teaparty247.org/new-york-times-celebrates-2020-by-bashing-white-people-for-absolutely-no-reason/

Offline goatprairie

I live in Wisconsin. My hometown of 50,000, La Crosse,  had exactly one black family when I was growing up in the fifties and sixties. Now the city is still only about two three percent non-white.
I went years never seeing a black person in my city or in areas outside my city.
Outside of Milwaukee, Madison, Racine, and Kenosha there are still few black state residents. Panning the crowd at Packer games or Badger games will provide few glimpses of non-white people.
That's just the way it is.